Pick Your Team Warriors v Raiders - [Round 3, 2024]

Why? Do you think Montoya isn't playing well?
I think he has been OK and Kosi worries me with his rocks and diamonds play. So wouldn't be testing kosi out until we are on a roll unless form demands it and I don't think it does.
He needed to score his disallowed try. That is hos job. Some people are there as playmakers. Some for hit ups. His Job is to score tries. He needed to score that try every single day of the week. Maybe Kosi scores that try as the bigger man. Kosi weighs 107 kgs and Montoya 95kgs. Both of them are as fast as each other.

He needed to score his disallowed try. That is hos job. Some people are there as playmakers. Some for hit ups. His Job is to score tries. He needed to score that try every single day of the week. Maybe Kosi scores that try as the bigger man. Kosi weighs 107 kgs and Montoya 95kgs. Both of them are as fast as each other.

lol no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater. the disallowed try was controversial. there was ball on paint IMHO.

I genuinely thought it was a try and there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it based on all available angles. the line about the bunker having other shots is kind of a lie. they have what ever the broadcaster gives them so the directory in the truck whose worth anything would be able to quickly identify what camera to cut to.

I genuinely thought it was a try and there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it based on all available angles. the line about the bunker having other shots is kind of a lie. they have what ever the broadcaster gives them so the directory in the truck whose worth anything would be able to quickly identify what camera to cut to.
lol this is so true and something that's never questioned.

Very true bro, I would have argued with you that Montoya was much faster but I don’t think so. Perhaps over 100m Montoya pulls away but over 40m they are probably similar with Kosis bulk driving him accross the line comfortably in those situations.

1. Tuauapiki
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. RTS
5. Montoya
6. Metcalf
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Lussick
10. Barnett
11. Ford
12. Capewell
13. Harris

14. Walker
15. Afoa
16. Ale
17. CHT

Assumes Egan, Niukore, CNK all unavailable

1. Tuauapiki
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. RTS
5. Montoya
6. Metcalf
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Lussick
10. Barnett
11. Ford
12. Capewell
13. Harris

14. Walker
15. Afoa
16. Ale
17. CHT

Assumes Egan, Niukore, CNK all unavailable
Agree = same team as v Storm. Mourinho says ‘Consistency in performances at a club first comes with consistency of selection’. This is why the coaches are the coaches and the fans are the fans - have to give time in the saddle and the coaches see the players every day - not just for 80 mins on game day.

Bunty to start Barnett off the bench. Not a demotion just that I think Barnett will be more effective against tiring sides. Plus he will be on when Addin is substituted.
Both seemed to be for an extended stint to start the game. When did we make our first interchanges? Was something like 30th min wasn't it?

We must have some sort of a plan regarding out interchange use. I'm just not getting it.

Someone said in GameDay thread that Montoya needs to carry the ball in his outer hand. Then he could have fended the defender. Winger 101

I'd put Bunty to start
Barnett instead of Capewell

Bench of

Walker
Jazz
Ale
CHT as backline injury cover and a useable sub
It's almost like too confident. Reminds me of AFBs no try last year.
That has no place in a team. Not if you are seeking to be firing for the full 80 minutes of every week. Stay focused. Glen Fisiiahi was the worst and maybe it's slightly different to Montoya's no try because he was stopped by a defender but had a real opportunity to score whereas Fish and AFB celebrated too early.

Back