Rate the Match

• D

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • E

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • F

Votes: 84 67.7%

• Total voters
Fuck I can’t imagine flying to Australia and back every second week and playing a game of NrL in between.

And before anyone starts with the “trying working 60 hours on the tools” bullshit, im
Just saying it must suck flying so fucking much. Especially being big humans in cattle class. I’m 6’5 and I hate nothing more than flying. It’s absolute torture for me and takes a few days to recover. Imagine having bung knees or sore backs etc and having to sit in tight seats for 10 hours every second weekend.

Surely premium economy no?

Surely premium economy no?

It’s still niggly, not much blood flow, especially when recovery is critical in those 24 hours post game.

these are pro athletes so no excuses but the pace of the game has changed and with 2 days lost travelling we we get less than half the time to review, train and implement for coming games than other teams.

It’s a legit excuse but the price we pay for being in the NrL

Wow - Jackson Ford 1 run for 10m
Kurt Capewell 3 runs for 12m

Is this accurate? no offense, it is telling us what went wrong, I hope it is accurate.

Both those boys got smacked and were hurt in that game.

That stat tells you there was something really wrong with the health of two long minute players if true. There is no other explanation for it.

Gee....almost too scared to look at our injury updates this week.....we might be fucked....hash tag nobodies fault....

Is this accurate? no offense, it is telling us what went wrong, I hope it is accurate.

Both those boys got smacked and were hurt in that game.

That stat tells you there was something really wrong with the health of two long minute players if true. There is no other explanation for it.

Gee....almost too scared to look at our injury updates this week.....we might be fucked....hash tag nobodies fault....
Ford 3 - 32M
Capewell 5 - 25
Not much better but yes they must be carrying injuries if this is true.

Capewell is surely not 100%. I barely notice him on the field, especially on attack.

Ford may be injured or just down a lot on confidence, doesn't handle short balls that well and never has.

Ford 3 - 32M
Capewell 5 - 25
Not much better but yes they must be carrying injuries if this is true.
Lowest meters in living memory for long minute players.

I am actually relieved to read it, means something went horribly wrong with our engine and explains why our ruck defence fell apart.

Actually, it is such fucked up stat that it asks more questions than it answers.

Man.....If I were a stronger man, I would go back and review the tape and dig into this bizarre Stat attack....something is fecking wrong with the physics at the Warriros.

Alas I cannot stomach a review.

Still, this is some black box recording shit right there to explain the Warriors falling apart....this is shocking evidence of something going catastrophically wrong.

In all me years I have seen one player in a team throw out a stat like that, a bench player mind...on short minutes, but dayum....never seen two long minute back rowers do no running......wtf....

Glad you managed to get to the game hope you didn’t get stuck in that weird wrap around stand?
Richie does a fantastic job with Warrior Nation run into him a few times and he just oozes enthusiasm.
Would have been a bit of an eye opener to see opposition fans feel just as aggrieved by refs etc as our fans?
I follow that Warrior Nation facebook page so knew that they were all sitting in that "good" bay, so I bought tickets to that general area and sat behind them.

That Away Supporter Stand is the stupidest/funniest stadium configuration I've ever seen. The facilities in general there are dogshit. Food/Bar/Toilets is barely up to the level of an NPC stadium like Whangarei or North Harbour. We're quite lucky with Mt Smart.

Sidetracking a little.. I went to Allianz for the second time on Thursday night and holy wow it's a fantastic stadium. Even with "only" 18k, the atmosphere was great. Hoping and praying the new Auckland Stadium is similar.

Analysing the 5 tries from the Dragns

1st try - straight 1:1 miss by Berry
2nd try - Montoya falls off Ravalava
3rd try - TMM struggles to contain Hunt and Egan falls off him as does CNK
4th try - Lomax out jumps Montoya to catch and score
5th try - Sloan burns DZW who falls off him in a tackle

The points were leaked out wide from our outside backs …

Forwards cannot be happy seeing this

Totally understand. The left edge needs sorting.
Cht to 6 is the only thing I can think of.
Metcalf was getting a lot of flack when he had the 6 jersey but he was improving every game until he got injured.
Wish he was back 😪
The left edge needs some ball in an attacking position to get their combinations and attack working. Hit ups and a kick to the right all the time isn't going to do that. We've seen glimpses but if both sides aren't used we become so readable. Have we got the cattle on that side? Who knows? We rarely get to see it go that way but in good attacking positions we can see glimpses like I said.
Love SJ and the work we do on the right and in the middle and mistake free it'll get us thereabouts most times but the last 2 teams have read us like a book and more will too. Need to mix it up a little before its too late.

Fuck I can’t imagine flying to Australia and back every second week and playing a game of NrL in between.

And before anyone starts with the “trying working 60 hours on the tools” bullshit, im
Just saying it must suck flying so fucking much. Especially being big humans in cattle class. I’m 6’5 and I hate nothing more than flying. It’s absolute torture for me and takes a few days to recover. Imagine having bung knees or sore backs etc and having to sit in tight seats for 10 hours every second weekend.
I used to fly domestically in nz twice a week for work and even that got old pretty quick. It’s not just the actual flights but the time it kills having to be at the airport early and then the airport to wherever you’re working etc takes a toll.

All this talk of using the reserve graders is a pipe dream, if you think maiu'u or kosi or anyone else would have changed that game you're dreaming.
Laban is the standout when he plays reserves and he is going well but isn't tearing it up or anything, the rest are a step below.

All this talk of using the reserve graders is a pipe dream, if you think maiu'u or kosi or anyone else would have changed that game you're dreaming.
Laban is the standout when he plays reserves and he is going well but isn't tearing it up or anything, the rest are a step below.
That's true. But I think Tohu, Barnett, Ford and co would have benefited from some time to recharge on the sidelines

St George were up for it last night. We weren't, were down on cattle and weren't clicking and got completely found out

That's true. But I think Tohu, Barnett, Ford and co would have benefited from some time to recharge on the sidelines

St George were up for it last night. We weren't, were down on cattle and weren't clicking and got completely found out
Maybe Webby kept the team on for punishment. He said in the presser the loss was about attitude, or lack thereof 🤔

Back