NRL NRL Round 7, 2024 Discussion

Looking forward to the Tigers v Panthers game kicking off in a couple of hours. The Tigers are going to be a much better side from last week with Bateman, Galvin and the Fainu brothers back. Would love another upset like last season.

This nobody Reff looked terrified to call against penrith then found a no knock on leg up for them.

Tigers are fucked coz Junior nobody Reff is already scripted to help the Riff.

Could have challenged
You could see he wanted too but is too young and dumb to speak out.

Watching it live there was no knock on so why does the Ref see something that does not exist?

Ref scripted much.

Could be that the Ref is human and the NRL is a very fast game. First glance for me I thought it was knocked on.
Could be.

So far Ref rules Try, Bunker review shows interference, yet no send off for a pro foul.

Ref sees Tigers error where there is no error.

Fuck me I guarantee you if Nathan Cleary were scooping up that ball there would be no call.

Could be.

So far Ref rules Try, Bunker review shows interference, yet no send off for a pro foul.

Ref sees Tigers error where there is no error.

Fuck me I guarantee you if Nathan Cleary were scooping up that ball there would be no call.
Live it looked like he dragged it to himself.

Live it looked like he dragged it to himself.
Which by definition means the ball is moving towards his try line which is the opposite of a knock on....the ball moving towards the opponents try line.

Back