Rate the Match

• D

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • E

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • F

Votes: 64 69.6%

• Total voters
Are we though? I felt we get found out last week, this week seems to confirm it. This is our real test and if we can't bounce back next week, I dont see us making the 8.
Respectfully I disagree. Reasoning is the opposition both teams have had. If you’ve played the game it definitely takes its toll. We’ve had a tougher run

In the Fox after game player interviews Sloan let out the the drags game plan was to target Egan and SJ

Maybe sometimes the ball should go off the ruck or scrum to Tmm Rts Monty instead it just seems to be Sj to rhs most of the game

Agree with other posters Pomp’s and Paul Roache should had far more minutes

Good wake up call

But but
We ll be back are we forgetting our many injured players

Good learning exercise especially for Coach
It was interesting hearing Cronk (when ww were 6-0 up and on fire) say that he would be targeting SJ defensively if he was the Dragons. Next play Sua monstered through him. I thought Egan was a bit too cute to start the game. He has been great when he saves that for later in the game when the opposition switches off, but seemed to be trying to make every play a winner early. He'll fix that up for next week, it is minor.

I thought Seibold outcoached Webby last week.

I'm interested to see how the Dragons do this year. I posted a few weeks ago that they looked like they had something extra this year. Flanagan is a pretty good coach despite the shadiness.

I don’t think we need to overreact but our set plays are starting to look very predictable ….

I had this initially as a banana skin game but thought the boys would lift after JFH news but maybe it just made them believe their own hype further

No need to panic
Every team so far as their reality check

This was it for the Warriors

fucking wild how many people want to get rid of this guy and that guy.
he’s fucking useless, the other fella is so shit.

the boys were well and truly outenthused and outplayed tonight. it happens, it was inevitable and i’m glad it happened early in the season.

big WTF moment that turned the momentum was DWZ being held down and pulled over forever for no penalty then a couple tackles later berry being penalized for holding, in a relatively clean tackle.

a few WTF ref moments to be fair but such is life and we know warriors get them, so gotta rise above.
not tonight.

thursday ill be expecting a big one.

Most sides will have one off game all year. The challenge is to limit it to one.

Last year we probably had a few like the Knights in Newcastle. Although the scoreline ended up respectable. We got a bit of a hiding from Souths. The Dolphins in the last round was a mainly due to resting players.

The key thing is how they respond and not losing a lot in a row. Last year we had a stretch of 3 losses in a row.

If we can do that we will keep climbing the ladder.

You learn more from losses. This would be a good chance to realise they haven't been on even when they have been winning. We have let sides back into games. Even the Storm loss, sure we got back into it and could have won but the start was ugly.

RTS was used by us as a battering ram for years when he was at fullback. He was also used in the opponents 20, but let's not act like he wasn't also doing massive work out of our own end.
Yeah looking back you’re right but for some reason it’s not clicking now. It’s been seven rounds now and that left edge ain’t clicking yet. Probably because they ain’t getting that much ball either

Reasonably put. I don’t think RTS is going to much better on the wing than monts. He’s not quite getting the role though, is he…
The problem with left edge defence is that you're facing pretty much the best attacking players in that team every week. I still think Roger can make a go of it but it will take time. It'll be interesting to see how both player and coach handles it going forward

Apologies if it has already been mentioned but SJ appeared to be limping near the end of the match and appeared to have been subbed off by the end (I saw both Egan and Roache on together and couldn't see SJ). Injury concern?
It wasn't mentioned during the game.

Hopefully it was a case of getting Roache on and Webster was deciding if he'd sub Egan or Johnson and he decided to chose Johnson.

Back