Votes: 12 9.0%
  • B

Votes: 64 47.8%
  • C

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • F------

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Manly will see it as a lost opportunity. It would have been good to come across here in front of a big crowd to get 2 points. Teams will have to be on to get over us this year.

Our guys will need to improve. Expect next week to be better.

They will also take some confidence that they managed to fight back from 16-0 down. They turned things around in the Storm game as well. I'll stop talking about that game now.

Never thought I’d say this but Pompey is a better centre than RTS in our system. Not once did he take advantage of two manly makeshift centres. He can’t pass and and he can’t set anything up. He’s also making errors.

Love RTS but he needs to figure it out
I do agree that he hasn't done enough yet but I think about now I predicted whether I'd still be on the Roger is a centre train but I'm still on it and only on his past achievements. I have no evidence to support him there except that he is Roger and his possible ceiling Is stellar. But I agree with you.

CNK was immense as was Barnett. Why does it always look like we play in mud at Mt smart? Everything is so slow and clunky. It’s almost a disadvantage to be home. The surface doesn’t suite our style at all.

Are other surfaces different? All blacks games even when it’s wet still feel fast at eden park for example.

I do agree that he hasn't done enough yet but I think about now I predicted whether I'd still be on the Roger is a centre train but I'm still on it and only on his past achievements. I have no evidence to support him there except that he is Roger and his possible ceiling Is stellar. But I agree with you.

It’s like he’s trying to play like the RTS people expect instead of the centre that he needs to be.

Manly let go of 16-0, then 22-20 with 1 second left.

I thought we were going to do a Storm Rnd 2.

I haven't been that disappointed and also so excited in one game this year though. Way more so than that Storm game.

It's just simple handling errors that game. I think Laban should get more game time. It's ok for Ford or Capewell to play 65 mins. It will preserve their bodies for the later rounds.

Draw. I'll take it.
Laban didn't do all that much for his time ..but I agree against weaker teams like the Dragoons & Tits ..why not give him more time along with CHT

Luke Patten publicly stated during the week that injury is taken into consideration.

Don't know Aloai's loading but would think that is 1 or 2 weeks max, maybe even just a fine
Thanks for confirming that it would still also be.

Sent off plus 4 weeks vs 1-2 weeks. Which is still pretty rough when you look at two similar incidents.

My main concern with Lussick's suspension is if Egan goes down. Well we are one week down. Now we just need to get through the next 3.

I thought we were going to do a Storm Rnd 2.

I haven't been that disappointed and also so excited in one game this year though. Way more so than that Storm game.
I wish we did a Storm round 2. And that was when I was so excited and disappointed in the same game.

Yeah gotta let him ease back into this role, he was a bit shocking today but it’s growing pains at this point. Can’t expect him to immediately go guns blazing setting up tries and beating his man everytime. He’s still the best option everytime.

He’s struggling at C though

Don’t think he’s had a statement game yet in that position

FB obviously his most comfortable spot

CNK had another eye watering game. His run metres man…
+300m

He’s struggling at C though

Don’t think he’s had a statement game yet in that position

FB obviously his most comfortable spot

Honestly I reckon he’d be fun as edge forward . Imagine him running of SJ and standing cunts up instead of ford who can only run straight.

Back