Social What type of poster do you consider yourself?

Beastmode

Contributor
Tongue in cheek thread

What type of poster are you ?..

Use your imagination.

Lesh go.

Last edited:
Data and fact based until game day and sometimes for a few days after when it's all emotion. At all times to quality and 100% correct posts
likes Pina colada and getting caught in the rain.

😂 😂 😂

Boom shakalaka!!!

1693718942241.jpeg

Congratulations on being the top poster Beastmode.

Keep up the good work. You helped a lot in the rebuild, things were pretty grim. Thanks to everyone else that contributes. The place feels alive again already.

I like the shared interest side of the Warriors, the social part, testing my ideas, often get it wrong but here you can learn a lot if you take on board what people say.

Still get feral on game days, working on it. Probably shouldn't post at all after a game because I am one of those people on the side line at the footy park yelling come on Ref when things are not going well.

I learn more here than from any other media source.

There are posters here, who will always help you out, you can ask anything and invariably someone will have an answer.

Pet peeves of mine include the use of initials sometimes I have no idea who it is (other NRL clubs players) and reading posts that say "he" or "they" etc without naming the subject...so you have to trawl back through sometimes pages to find out who he is.

Tis no biggie, just one of those things that you pick up on, everyone has one...something that irks them.

Congratulations on being the top poster Beastmode.

Keep up the good work. You helped a lot in the rebuild, things were pretty grim. Thanks to everyone else that contributes. The place feels alive again already.

I like the shared interest side of the Warriors, the social part, testing my ideas, often get it wrong but here you can learn a lot if you take on board what people say.

Still get feral on game days, working on it. Probably shouldn't post at all after a game because I am one of those people on the side line at the footy park yelling come on Ref when things are not going well.

I learn more here than from any other media source.

There are posters here, who will always help you out, you can ask anything and invariably someone will have an answer.

Pet peeves of mine include the use of initials sometimes I have no idea who it is (other NRL clubs players) and reading posts that say "he" or "they" etc without naming the subject...so you have to trawl back through sometimes pages to find out who he is.

Tis no biggie, just one of those things that you pick up on, everyone has one...something that irks them.
You cant be Sup? 🤣 That is the most humble post I have ever read! 😍

Back