NRL R.I.P Terry Hill

Sad to hear. Just heard it on 360

PLayed during the time i really got into the NRL. Always a shock when any of this generation pass on.

Big strong powerful centre is what i remember. Real character too, funny bugger, Real sledger as well, but not dumb sledging, real clever funny stuff.

That Manly team in the 90s was full of great sledgers, Terry Hill, Toovey, Ridgey, Hopoate......i remember the Johns boys saying if they didnt bash you physically they'd do it verbally.

R.I.P

Sad to hear. Just heard it on 360

PLayed during the time i really got into the NRL. Always a shock when any of this generation pass on.

Big strong powerful centre is what i remember. Real character too, funny bugger, Real sledger as well, but not dumb sledging, real clever funny stuff.

That Manly team in the 90s was full of great sledgers, Terry Hill, Toovey, Ridgey, Hopoate......i remember the Johns boys saying if they didnt bash you physically they'd do it verbally.

R.I.P
He used to be funny when he was on the Footy Show with Vautin and others
Great tough player.RIP

My impartial view on Terry Hill.
Quality player in an era when a square up was still tolerated.
He was a niggler, a bit dirty but never out to maim anyone.
He gave as good as he got and his style encouraged players to want to hit him hard.
A character and a Manly legend.

Àh shit.

He was a tough guy with skill, bit shocking that he died so young.
Do you remember the Footy Show and the guys had a greyhound called Nads.
They would often show his races during the show and would be screaming "Gonads".
Won a few races from memory.
Quite hilarious 😂

Great player, fast and strong centre in a great Manly team.

I remember he was one of the first guys to come out in support of Ian Robert's when he came out too.
Stood up to the League and their proposed draft system and won.
Real character.Funny guy.

1000012289.png

RIP

Back