General Tv Shows - Whats Everyone Watching?

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

The Big Bang Theory anyone?

Make Gnome happy.[DOUBLEPOST=1370467227][/DOUBLEPOST]
Reaction to episode 9. Book reader reaction vs tv viewers reaction

Aiimgurcom c9X6n

The three of them look like they've just been told that they've booked into a swingers resort by accident.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Pharris

Pharris

How farked up was the latest GOT ep!?!? I think to be specific its like S03 EP9 or 10. Anyways you'll know the one im talking about. NO spoilers but...WOW. That was epic.

Reactions: 1 user
ramps

ramps

anyone know if theres an online live stream to watch fox sports tonight so i can watch sterlo? be good to get an insght on how ME goes as a coach.. they recorded him last week behind the scenes throughout the week and during the game.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
anyone know if theres an online live stream to watch fox sports tonight so i can watch sterlo? be good to get an insght on how ME goes as a coach.. they recorded him last week behind the scenes throughout the week and during the game.

This is the 4th or 5th post you have posted in as many threads. Give it a rest please...

Marshthedarsh

VIP Box mate...

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Anyone else watching the dome? Its fairly poor acting and few issues with the plot line but im still trying to give it a go. Ep 3 tonight. Might be make or break time I reckon.

Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

Revoke my man pass, the missus has me hooked on cooking shows.....whipped haha.

Got into Spartacus a while back though initially for all the full frontal nudity and rampant orgies (lol I wish I was roman), then got hooked into the story as well. Blood guts and sex = win.

Coops

Coops

The wire seasons 1 - 3 - 4: amazing grit and storytelling
I.T Crowd: great writing and balance of funny and absurd
Banged Up Abroad/Holidays From Hell - I think Nat Geo are making another version too. Damn some people are stupid.
Peepshow: Modern british humor at it's best. Keep an eye out for Superhans crack addiction. Funny stuff!

Reactions: 1 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Hardcore Pawn?
Got nothing on Pawn Stars. Only watch it because Im addicted to those types of shows but the sibling rivalry kills it. The things that get pawned are also pretty lame. That old man is one hell of a hustler though!!!

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Got nothing on Pawn Stars. Only watch it because Im addicted to those types of shows but the sibling rivalry kills it. The things that get pawned are also pretty lame. That old man is one hell of a hustler though!!!

i went to the pawnstars (gold and silver shop) earlier this year when i was in vegas. That place is (and around) a dump. You know all the items you see on TV, and it seems so cheap right? well you walk into the store and they are labelled for crazy prices in real life! Noone of the guys from the show were around and apparently hardly ever work in the shop unless its for filming. Bought myself some chum lee shirts (haha) at 25 a pop. Heaps of security guards around, counted 8 in the parking lot in the heat itself. Read a report recently that Chum Lee himself makes 25k an episode and has a phantom rolls royce as his ride!

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
i went to the pawnstars (gold and silver shop) earlier this year when i was in vegas. That place is (and around) a dump. You know all the items you see on TV, and it seems so cheap right? well you walk into the store and they are labelled for crazy prices in real life! Noone of the guys from the show were around and apparently hardly ever work in the shop unless its for filming. Bought myself some chum lee shirts (haha) at 25 a pop. Heaps of security guards around, counted 8 in the parking lot in the heat itself. Read a report recently that Chum Lee himself makes 25k an episode and has a phantom rolls royce as his ride!
Yep thats what I read too. 25K an episode! Apparently the shop is turning more into a tourist type destination then a pawn shop. Seen pics of queues waiting to get in before opening time...

Df203004 b2d5 439c 9c0e 8b3c1033b3e5