General Tv Shows - Whats Everyone Watching?

SomehowStillKeepingFaith

SomehowStillKeepingFaith

They are all really good episodes....everytime we see a black cab, an evil voice is heard saying..."hullo Guvnor"......

Skips is voiced by Mark Hamill! Pops is good, so is Benson, it is a very clever show as it can be watched by both adults and kids! A bit like Sponge Bob Square pants.[DOUBLEPOST=1370245447][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hamboningaway.gif

Still enjoying Walking Dead, and love Justified. Anyone seen it? Kinda messed up sherriff in redneck country. Great characters.

Matt13-1

Interesting to see that it differed slightly from the books and an extra death was added.

Blain

Blain

Love Game of Thrones (well everyone does!), and watching Entourage again. Great show, didn't think it was my thing initially but it gets you hooked! Love the characters.

Reactions: 1 user
lolcaeks

lolcaeks

I bet he's stoked lady Stark got her throat slit lol

I was glad when he killed that dude from the office as well

although the bird did a job on his face, the scars should = more badassism points for him though lol

ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

I was glad when he killed that dude from the office as well

although the bird did a job on his face, the scars should = more badassism points for him though lol

Yeah. Such a good show. Sucks there's only one more left in this season

Akkerz

Akkerz

Contributor
Holy cow..just watched GOT ep 9...didnt see that coming,i like the starks

It was bad enough when Ned got topped but this is seriously serious.

Geez I'm pleased we had a win last night or this episode on top of a loss would have had most of us looking for a long rope.

That fiesty little sis is going to be really really really ticked off now. Last episode on Monday - Bugger then it's how many weeks til series 4

ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

Geez I'm pleased we had a win last night or this episode on top of a loss would have had most of us looking for a long rope.

That fiesty little sis is going to be really really really ticked off now. Last episode on Monday - Bugger then it's how many weeks til series 4

When does season 4 begin?

I hope the fiesty girl goes and trains with that assassin now. Her family has basically been wiped out and that's what stopped her last time.

Magic Stick

Magic Stick

Hopefully Bran who has discovered he can control minds, Arya and Jon snow fark shit up in season 4

Reactions: 1 users
Akkerz

Akkerz

Contributor
When does season 4 begin?

I hope the fiesty girl goes and trains with that assassin now. Her family has basically been wiped out and that's what stopped her last time.

I got the dvd for season 2 coz we missed it on SOHO and series 3 was about to start. Cost $44 at W/H . We watched the whole thing right through - that was exciting!! Listed it on tr/me the next day and sold for $55 !!

Reactions: 1 users
Raurimu Massive

Raurimu Massive

Reaction to episode 9. Book reader reaction vs tv viewers reaction

Aiimgurcom c9X6n

Sums it up perfectly - I've been waiting for this episode to air for ages and ages, and loved people's reactions to it. I was especially happy they didn't leave it til the last episode where viewers might have expected some shock ending for a finale.

Offsider

Offsider

Daenarys Stroemborn (Albino hotty) started with nothing, and now has Dragons, an army, and a city. So you can't help but sense these young Starks are going to rise in Season 4 or 5, given the powers they possess. Didn't really ever see Rob sitting on the Throne at King's Landing. It's the young Starks and Jon Snow that seem to be the ones who will get there.

Raurimu Massive

Raurimu Massive

Not trying to give away any G.O.T. spoilers, but I don't know what they're going to do with seasons 4 and 5... the story gets so complex, that books 4 and 5 were both set at the same time, but only followed certain characters. Forgetting all the drama and intrigue and shock, just getting this story onto the screen is a bloody impressive achievement.