General Tv Shows - Whats Everyone Watching?

Jamie

Jamie

Strangely watchable show, found it one of those ‘I’m not sure why I like it but I do’ shows.
Got a kick out of seeing a lot of the scenes filmed in my suburb
Did you take season 3 to be the last?
Sure is unfortunately, I’d love a 4th season

Reactions: matiunz
Tonbridge (Swanley)

Tonbridge (Swanley)

didnt enjoy the Black Widow movie. found it a real let down.

Hawkeye was good though. Just finished fianl episode last night.
yeah Black Widow was really poor. Prob. the worst marvel movie yet...

Reactions: Inruin
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

another good sports documentary

Three blokes all from the same Lanarkshire coalfield area of Scotland who made a mark in European football, the forerunners of Ferguson.

Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

Really loved Gomorrah, plus The Immortal movie.

Another great Italian mafia series is Suburra.
Yes, I watched The Immortal quite recently.

I’ve always fancied visiting the Amalfi coast, Sorrento, but a bit nervous of flying into Naples - scary place!

Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Don't know if people watch foreign stuff,

Shabba Ranks
The Silent Sea

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
When you become nothing more than a cameo in your own show you probably shouldn't have been the lead to begin with.

There's only so much you can do with a guy who gets beaten up then lays in a waterbed dreaming about Sandpeople for 4 episodes.
have to say I was quite looking forward to this series but have been struggling with it right from the start so far. Need to catch up on this weeks and last weeks episode though.

Also, maybe because he is familiar to me as a kiwi, I find it hard watching Tem Morrison in that role.

Reactions: matiunz

JaggedJ

have to say I was quite looking forward to this series but have been struggling with it right from the start so far. Need to catch up on this weeks and last weeks episode though.

Also, maybe because he is familiar to me as a kiwi, I find it hard watching Tem Morrison in that role.

I have a dislike for prequels and by extension excessive use of flashbacks.

So to say the first 4 eps were a disappointment is an understatement.

Reactions: Inruin
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor

Ironically 2 of the better episodes. Tem takes me out of it too, his acting is pretty bad perhaps ‘exotic accent’ is enough to cover it up for other audiences. His “over Maori pronunciation” of words like ‘Boba’ and ‘Tatooine’ are quite noticeable too

Reactions: Inruin and snake77
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
I love it how networks are not insisting on the Americanisation of all accents now, but hearing a Kiwi is pretty weird.

When Frankie Adams appeared on The Expanse, I found it cringy as hell and equated it to bad acting. A few episodes later and she was my favourite character.

Tem is not a great actor.

Reactions: matiunz and Inruin