General Tv Shows - Whats Everyone Watching?

Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Just re-watched Freaks and Geeks for the first time since it aired in the late 90s. Cool show with good family values to watch with maturing young'uns. Started the careers of the likes of Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jason Segel, John Francis Daley (off Bones) and director Judd Apatow. Lots of funny names, but don't expect a comedy (although I laughed lots) - more a good natured drama about kids growing up and getting tormented through their teens.

When it was cancelled (terrible decision) its spinoff show Undeclared started the careers of more big names like Jax from SOA.

Just couldn't really get into The Walking Dead (and I grew up loving zombies). Found I didn't give a shit about the characters and never got the impression that the human race was really facing destruction. To me it didn't have that gravity and cut-throatedness that a show like Game of Thrones has.

warriors8

warriors8

Arrow just finished
Body of Evidence
Criminal Minds
Chicago Fire
Elementary just finished
Grimm
Hardcore Pawn
Once Upon A Time
Scandal
Supernatural
Royal Pains
Flashpoint
Touch just finished
The Following just finished
Game Of Thrones
Vikings finished

Reactions: 1 user
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Just re-watched Freaks and Geeks for the first time since it aired in the late 90s. Cool show with good family values to watch with maturing young'uns. Started the careers of the likes of Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jason Segel, John Francis Daley (off Bones) and director Judd Apatow. Lots of funny names, but don't expect a comedy (although I laughed lots) - more a good natured drama about kids growing up and getting tormented through their teens.

When it was cancelled (terrible decision) its spinoff show Undeclared started the careers of more big names like Jax from SOA.

Just couldn't really get into The Walking Dead (and I grew up loving zombies). Found I didn't give a shit about the characters and never got the impression that the human race was really facing destruction. To me it didn't have that gravity and cut-throatedness that a show like Game of Thrones has.
I've lost a lot of interest in Walking Dead. But I am fascinated to know how they can end it without a miracle cure, or wiping out the last living person. The whole virus that everyone has that reanimates them after death thing means there can be no logical happy ending, but it even makes an unhappy ending difficult. I just hope they accept the inevitable and end it next season without it going in circles ad infinitum.

Matt13-1

I've lost a lot of interest in Walking Dead. But I am fascinated to know how they can end it without a miracle cure, or wiping out the last living person. The whole virus that everyone has that reanimates them after death thing means there can be no logical happy ending, but it even makes an unhappy ending difficult. I just hope they accept the inevitable and end it next season without it going in circles ad infinitum.

The Walking Dead is based of a comic book series that has been going since 2003. The show could go on forever unless its gets cancelled, they've already got the storylines. I do agree though, and I wouldn't be surprised if the show ends once the Governor is gone.

Sup42

Sup42

Walking dead wise I was happy to follow it just to see Shane killed.

Couldn't stand his poor acting ( after troubling over that weird head movement I figured out it's a copy of a Robert De Nero technique......if you don't believe me watch De Nero's mad man portrayals....I'm happy to be challenged on that.....but i warn you I'm a body language expert....reading people is my day job lol ).

bigstu

bigstu

anyone watching the new game of thrones? just watched the 9th ep of season three holy shite i wasn't expecting that to happen.

Akkerz

Akkerz

Contributor
Holy Shite I thought it was on tonight 8.30 - conflicts with the game so plan to watch G O T tomorrow arvo. Tempting as it may be - Don't even think of letting the cat out of that sack

Thankyou

Far Away Fan

Mrs Brown's Boys
Whose Line is it Anyway (re-runs of the US series on The Box channel)

Swanley

Swanley

Regular Show - very very funny, yes it is a kids cartoon
Arrow
Mentalist
Walking Dead
Spartacus
Mock the Week
Deadliest Catch
Storage Wars
Sons of Guns
American Guns
Counting Cars
Dr Who

Swanley

Swanley

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Love that show. Mordecai and Rigby rock! Also like Muscleman...

They are all really good episodes....everytime we see a black cab, an evil voice is heard saying..."hullo Guvnor"......

Skips is voiced by Mark Hamill! Pops is good, so is Benson, it is a very clever show as it can be watched by both adults and kids! A bit like Sponge Bob Square pants.[DOUBLEPOST=1370245447][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hamboningaway.gif