mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
This threads gone quiet. He must be playing well then...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Fazz

Fazz

This threads gone quiet. He must be playing well then...

Went okay last week, totally missing against the Storm

In all honesty he's going okay, but I really don't miss him. Every player we currently have is an upgrade on him in some form. I'm still not at all convinced by his bomb defusal or defence.

ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

Just going to come out with it now. This kid is going to be a superstar! I honestly believe he has more potential then Shaun Johnson. More of a team player, has a great natural feel for the game, great footy brain and he has a grubber kick too. Be really interesting to see how he goes in the Nines. The perfect format for him.

Hope the Warriors dont lose him. He's keen to get a proper contract and start getting some coin. He comes from a humble background and I reckon he'll jump on the first ticket out of Avondale.

Also Hitman82:

NZRL Junior Kiwis 2013...
I'm calling it now , Lolohea will take over Johnsons position in the team before Johnsons contract ends.

Re watching the Trial game , it was a good Johnson game , classic Johnson , a very individual player. Watching Lolohea , he is a very different player.

Both have similar physical attributes. Practice your Goal Kicking Tui.

Honestly.....this is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
I think I once compared Konnie to Mal Meninga so I can't really talk but I did enjoy reading the start of this thread!
After only a couple of games I compared Fusitu'a to Folau...He still might get close(ish), but the last couple of seasons have definitely taught me to temper my expectations.

Reactions: 3 users
ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

After only a couple of games I compared Fusitu'a to Folau...He still might get close(ish), but the last couple of seasons have definitely taught me to temper my expectations.

To be fair Fusitua is a great player......and we all saw what talent Konnie had when he first broke into first grade...... Lolohea on the other hand hasn't done diddly squat.

I dont think I swap any one winger in the whole comp for Fusitua though.......Although I do like that flier from the Storm......whats his name? Carr I think.....

Reactions: 2 users
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

To be fair Fusitua is a great player......and we all saw what talent Konnie had when he first broke into first grade...... Lolohea on the other hand hasn't done diddly squat.

I dont think I swap any one winger in the whole comp for Fusitua though.......Although I do like that flier from the Storm......whats his name? Carr I think.....

The shame is that Tui and Hurrell have the same problem, not enough work ethic. It goes to show that talent means nothing without the desire to prepare properly. Look at our FG side now after being put through the wringer.

The Truth

I actually don’t care how well Tui plays. The guy had a bad attitude and with our club moving forward with a culture of personal responsibility, he wouldn’t have been welcome or cut it.
To turn up over weight is just not acceptable, regardless of what position you think you should be playing.
I remember him coming onto the scene and telling everyone that his father keeps him grounded and his ego in check. So either he was a bullshit artist or his father changed his tune.
The guy might come right with maturity but we couldn’t wait around for that to happen and risk him creating a toxic culture amongst the playing group.
If it’s a choice between Green for 3 years or waiting for Tui to mature. It’s a no contest.

Reactions: 7 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Honestly.....this is hilarious
We all know what happened to the kids development. Well, it was more what didn't happen that was the problem. Should have spent two years in ISP honing his craft instead the retarded Cappy 'he's too good not to have in the team'.

Watch Chanel Harris-Tavita over the next few years to see what could have been with Tui...

You miss him don't you.

LOL
LOL not at all. Just find it interesting how spiteful some people can be on here towards him but they all go quiet when he does better than they think...

Fazz

Fazz

To be honest, most of us have just moved onto enjoying being a Warriors fan for the first time in years (at least two in my case) and Tui is now an afterthought until he either causes us to win/lose against the Tigers with brilliance/rubbish.

His form in the first game wasn't anything phenomenal. Not worth bagging, not worth missing.

Keep trying to stir the pot to feel correct/vindicated/morally superior or whatever it is this week though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Old Sid

To be honest, most of us have just moved onto enjoying being a Warriors fan for the first time in years (at least two in my case) and Tui is now an afterthought until he either causes us to win/lose against the Tigers with brilliance/rubbish.

His form in the first game wasn't anything phenomenal. Not worth bagging, not worth missing.

Keep trying to stir the pot to feel correct/vindicated/morally superior or whatever it is this week though.
I'm with you totally. Not missing anyone we've let go over the past couple of years, Matalino included. We're a changed team and their outlook on life was part of our problem... at least in my opinion.
Good luck to them, but we're in a better place thanks very much.

Reactions: 5 users
Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor

Yep exactly - no hard feelings towards him, hope he does well in fact.

Just haven’t missed him at all, and have completely moved on.

We have a team of players with great attitudes ATM.

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Went okay last week, totally missing against the Storm

In all honesty he's going okay, but I really don't miss him. Every player we currently have is an upgrade on him in some form. I'm still not at all convinced by his bomb defusal or defence.

Just the type of rubbish thats uncalled for. Keep hating on a kid that is living the dream to make yourself feel superior...

Genuinely hilarious. Suck shit Lolo ya entitled turd.

Same thing will probably happen to Hingano when he inevitably packs the shits at not being selected.

Another pumped up hype job of a junior gets a reality check ... the world keeps turning ...

Reactions: 1 user
Off The Bench

Off The Bench

It's just disappointment manifesting we all
Wanted him to be good an stay .
Just like hurrel I wanted Mel Meninga mark 2
To be playing in our centers so bad .
Its like an ex she cooked an cleaned dressed nice
When she leaves she's a bitch .Its how it is

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Blain

Blain

I think people just relate Tui's apparent entitled attitude with the crap that has been happening at this club for the past X years. Turning up over weight, manager always pushing out rumours, expecting a better gig than what he is capable of etc. Development at the club was a shocker.

He's done better than what I expected of him for the Tigers. It hasn't all been rosey, he's had a few shockers but over all I think he's been pretty good.

But also, apparently he came back over weight after a good off season and was going to be named in NSW cup. But a worse attitude by Noffo got him back in the side. It was best for both parties to break up at the end of the day. Same with Hurrell.