General Tributes to Brent Webb

Robster_old

awww.abc.net.au_reslib_200603_r78257_223730.jpg

Perhaps the Warriors best Fullback of all time, close contender with Ivan Cleary any ways, Brent Webb for me has been a slice of heaven for the Warriors, as he is about to leave, it is extremly sad as this player is in his most leathful form of his life, always remember those line breaks which lead into fantastic tries, thanks Webby. :).

------
replie with your tribute.

sebastian_old

The perfect eg. of a fans favourite player, never shows off, sticks up for his team mates, helps out the boys with kicking or just taking a hit-up, these things never get unoticed, great try-scoring ability & a joy to watch in full flight,
Thanks Brent Webb

Jesbass_old

Brent Webb has been a joy to watch for both club and country. He will be sorely missed. I think I will view him as a Warrior for life.

Skinny_Ravs82

He's been such a joy to watch the last few years, and he's done some fantastic stuff for the Warriors during games. Yes definitely saved our hides a few times, scored wonderful tries, made plots of speedy little line break and most of all become one valeable guy in the team!

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

sometimes it seems webb is more than a fullback hes everywhere on the feild at the right times, i havnt seen a match yet where any fullback has shown greater or as much ability and skill as webby shows each and every game. when theres an oppurtunity to score or break through the line webb is there any team would b lucky to hav him. good luck in the uk webb.

danco_old

this time next year is when we will really miss brent webb. heading to the finals and I bet he will be watching the warriors and missing them too. one of our best.

BigD_old

Best BOMB DISPOSAL Expert in the NRL
currently.

With 17 out of 18 Bombs defused....

This is according to todays Main Game in Sydney Daily Telegraph.....

My Best Memory of Brent was his awesome flying tackle on Luke Lewis at Panthers Stadium 2003

I was standing right on the sideline about 3 metres
away.. It was a Bonza of a tackle...