General Top Four--You Better Believe It.!!!

LeagueNut_old

Mo said:
I think that more often than not Kiwi teams do well when there is a positive environment rather than just a lack of expectation.

The Kiwis won because they were happy to be there, wanted to play for each other and were proud to wear the black jersey.

If we can get the same enviroment at the Warriors there is no reason that they can't go all the way.

One thing we can do is fans is to attend as many games as we are able to (for those who live in Auckland or can drive from further afield) and make sure that opposing teams know that they are at Ericsson. For people that can't make the games it would be good to send the team messages of support.

We might not be able to help the team on the field but we can do our bit to contribute to the good environment off it.

Bring on NRL Season 2006
Geez Mo, for a rookie poster you sure make a hell of a lot of sense. Good stuff!!

tHe_maC_old

da mad maori said:
Firstly to you low-lifers who are insinuating that I grow or smoke anything illegal... I say to you .... GET A LIFE !!!
Secondly, let me take your minds back to the beginning of last season. I posted a thread called "Zilch from Five.". I also said that we would finish near or at the bottom of the table. Oh no, be patient hang in there DMM. Its early days. Tell me. all you know-alls. Where did we finish.
Now I am saying that we will finish in the top four, who's sitting on the fence now.
While I'm at it, Robster, dont talk to me about putting money on anything. I've got a bit, from working, not by hocking off Warriors gear everytime I get it for nothing.

You like being right don't you? But when you are wrong you stay silent...

The Warriors will finish outside the 8. 10th or 11th. Unfortunately.

fiamacho_old

da mad maori said:
While I'm at it, Robster, dont talk to me about putting money on anything. I've got a bit, from working, not by hocking off Warriors gear everytime I get it for nothing.

Well this is true Robster is an idiot ... ha ha ha ...

Skinny_Ravs82

Nobody is getting anywhere it seems.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions regardless if they are wrong or right. Should it matter that much? It is just a stated opinion that gets blown completely out of context. If DMM and go want to believe the team is going to make it big time that's their choice, and for the rest of who don't it is also their choice.

Pacific_old

I'm with you DMM. I'm feeling more confident about our boys making the top 4 this season. The beach photos of the Warriors and the Blues training showed the boys training well. We only need to get some good momentum going at the beginning of the season and have minimal injuries and we should cruize into the top 4.

webbyfan_old

Yeaaaaah, bring on 2006, can't wait. BTW DMM are you still picking me up for the first home game?

fiamacho_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Nobody is getting anywhere it seems.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions regardless if they are wrong or right. Should it matter that much? It is just a stated opinion that gets blown completely out of context. If DMM and go want to believe the team is going to make it big time that's their choice, and for the rest of who don't it is also their choice.

Agreed ... but Robster is still an idiot, there is no denying that at all.