General Toopi to Manly?

• Thread starter MiXmasterreece_old
  • Start date

insulinboi_old

I thought he was playing rugby because he wanted to come back to NZ. So doesnt him going to sydney kind of defeat the purpose?

bigstuboy_old

maybe they should aproach brent webb i think he left the nrl way too early and if he played for manly maybe we'd get him to play for the kiwis again

Spence_old

I don't know if Leeds would let him go that easily. And I don't know If he would want to come back as injury cover.

KeepingTheFaith_old

If the Mole in RLW is accurate then forget Toopi - Krisnan Inu all the way. Of course it won't happen, but he'd make a fine replacement for Tate.

Tajhay_old

If the Mole in RLW is accurate then forget Toopi - Krisnan Inu all the way. Of course it won't happen, but he'd make a fine replacement for Tate.

what did the mole say? we are chasing inu??? for next season...didnt he sign a contract in the offseason to stay at parra for a few more years yet....

KeepingTheFaith_old

what did the mole say? we are chasing inu??? for next season...didnt he sign a contract in the offseason to stay at parra for a few more years yet....

Inu isn't happy at the eels and under Anderson and could be the next after Finch to ask for a release at the end of the season or possibly sooner.

The mole is very hit and miss so I wouldn't read too much into it, but if Inu came onto the market I'd be having a chat with him.

Spence_old

Is Inu back up in the first squad yet? He is too good of a player to be stuck in NSW Cup for extended periods of time.

KeepingTheFaith_old

Is Inu back up in the first squad yet? He is too good of a player to be stuck in NSW Cup for extended periods of time.

The Eels have the bye this weekend so nope he's not back up. More interesting than that though is the Eels feeder club is playing on Sunday and he hasn't been named in the side. So either he's injured or.....make your own conclusions.

jahc_old

Inu isn't playing 1st grade for a reason. Is it form or a bad decision from the coach? I'm reluctant to sign players, even "class players", if they're not playing well.

Northern_Union

His form wasn't any better or worse than Hayne and the other backs, however when you get on the bad side of Anderson you may as well look for a new club.

Spence_old

I only watched the Eels first few games, and I thought he was pretty much their best back. He must have had some awful games to get dropped.

insulinboi_old

Inu's not crap though. He's amile better than Ah van. I say we chase him.

Fazz_old

Fair call.
Nothing on the market next year and at worst he'd be good cover for most of the backline.
Goal kicking would put him ahead of a few people too. I'd say chase the shit out of him for a one year contract another year option in the clubs favour.

What's the worst that could happen? If he's bad we can just no re-sign him for next year...If he rips it up we keep him and tell either Kemp or Ropati (if they don't find form/their way back into the side) to start packing.

Jesbass_old

dude he could totally play halfback

Whoa - huge call. 42 NRL matches, 31 at centre and 11 at wing. 19 kicks, 21 tries, 11 try assists, 32 line breaks, and 6 line break assists. It's so hard to tell from those stats how he'd go in the middle of the field. It's possible, but still a big call.

ToiletDuck_old

Haha wow sorry there JB, I wasn't being totally serious...in fact it was 100% sarcasm. My bad :)

But I did enjoy looking at those stats.