Internationals Tony Kemp

Masados_old

Do you have any source? I know Taumalolo has but I haven't seen any news on Kasiano, though hopefully he has seeing as we just lost James Tamou.

Beeteejay_old

Kasiano is a kiwi

In-form Canterbury prop Sam Kasiano has confirmed his allegiance to New Zealand and is a chance of being chosen for next week's Test against Australia at Eden Park. Kasiano wrote to the NZRL last week to confirm his availability after reports that Queensland coach Mal Meninga had convinced him to turn his back on his native New Zealand. With props Frank-Paul Nuuausala (broken jaw) and Roy Asotasi (pectoral) injured last week, Kasiano is believed to be under consideration for his Test debut.

https://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league...p-to-securing-blues-start-20120412-1wwm9.html

Magic Stick_old

Do you have any source? I know Taumalolo has but I haven't seen any news on Kasiano, though hopefully he has seeing as we just lost James Tamou.

Tony Kemp on Maori television...confirmed Kasiano and Taumalolo

Brother Fesol_old

James Tamou has been selected for Australia

no way! if this is the case its definitely a ploy by sheens to make us lose focus, its kind of a rangi chase situation and i dont want the boys to take him out but knowing blair and luke will lose focus and smash him, i hope not.

Magic Stick_old

no way! if this is the case its definitely a ploy by sheens to make us lose focus, its kind of a rangi chase situation and i dont want the boys to take him out but knowing blair and luke will lose focus and smash him, i hope not.

Nothing Offical yet..But been leaked he is in..Making his way to Sydney to go into camp