Staff Tony Iro

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Give Iro some credit he's still here with us .
I'd like to have a chat with him one day
I bet he knows all the secrets .
Maybe a warriors podcaster could interview him .?

But it's good to have one loyal Clubman
Owners come an go
Coaches come an go
He's growing on me .
no thats a rash, you should get that looked at.

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Has anyone considered that perhaps Tony Iro has survived so many restructures because he is actually quite good at what he does?

I know it is a cray cray perspective, but perhaps people on the inside see more in him than a scapegoat.

One can only hope anyway.

Righto boys and girls, insert laughing emoticons and comments like "yeah good at giving bjs" or "good at taking compromising pictures of the boss" etc. Flex that intellect real good

Has anyone considered that perhaps Tony Iro has survived so many restructures because he is actually quite good at what he does?

I know it is a cray cray perspective, but perhaps people on the inside see more in him than a scapegoat.

Righto boys and girls, insert laughing emoticons and comments like "yeah good at giving bjs" or "good at taking compromising pictures of the boss" etc. Flex that intellect real good
Cmon bro Tony is the heart and soul of this club, he's the only consistent fixture in a history of inconsistency and lack of commitment. I for one appreciate his dedication to the club and admire his decades long blackmail operation.

I'm with you, have heard he relates well to players and that's a trait to hold onto within the club? Might be more a man management type and you need that in a club. Might be why he's now involved with development? Just because it's not obvious what a person does doesn't mean they're doing sfa