General Tomkins New Top Gun

Who will play the Icemans Wing man ? since Tom Cruise isn't available If we get this dude who plays

• Manu Vautuvei

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Glen Fisiahi

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Kevin Locke

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Ngani Laumape

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Charnley wears the 2 shirt. He also has an excellent partnership with his centre, Darrell Goulding. Don't read too much about Sam in Josh Charnley's tries. Sam can create chances from anywhere on the park and the resulting tries can be scored anywhere on the back line.

What I would say is that Sam is given more attention by the opposition which means other players get more freedom. Its no coincidence that the next 2 top try scorers are our 2 wingers, Josh and Pat Richards. Next one one the list is Liam Farrell, our second row.

Point I am making is if you already have try scorers in your team, they will probably score more when Sam is there, whether he assists or not!
Thanks for that feedback.

Good to know teams plan around covering Sam , that will suit some other guys in this squad for sure.

The intent of this thread was more to do with our in house issues we have created by having one Super Winger 5. to the extent that the right side Wing has just been used as a tackler / kick returner....you wouldn't believe it but our Number 5. was so dominant we used him for nearly every other attacking play on the fifth tackle for about Six years in a Row.

Those days are over , finding a right side Winger who will attack the opposition is a big deal here.

Reactions: Raurimu Massive

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
I went with the fish cause if you have him and Tom on one side, presumably with Hurrell in there somewhere and Manu on the other with Shaun Johnson and Mateo.

I agree with Slaughterhouse.sa Laumape is a centre, makes a good fill in winger, but a great centre and I expect him to come through in that role in years to come, for now hes being used as a utility and given our current roster I don't see that changing unless Hurrell does something really stupid

Reactions: Sup42

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings