Social Crime.

man, this puff daddy shit is fucking wild!
thanks MrFrankWhite MrFrankWhite for posting that. i hadn’t heard anything about it.

i do remember seeing tom segura talking a while ago about him being a real bad cunt though.

i’ve got my mum here visiting and oddly she’s not that into hiphop, moguls, or rape! so i’ll have to watch those last few videos later.

intriguing stuff though!

man, this puff daddy shit is fucking wild!
thanks MrFrankWhite MrFrankWhite for posting that. i hadn’t heard anything about it.

i do remember seeing tom segura talking a while ago about him being a real bad cunt though.

i’ve got my mum here visiting and oddly she’s not that into hiphop, moguls, or rape! so i’ll have to watch those last few videos later.

intriguing stuff though!
It’s like ruined my formative years. But then I think rap was designed to do that. This docu sums it all up.

View: https://youtu.be/Y8k7iAH1tSM?si=Nl7hGQhWonlUghZA

So this pussy ass bitch punches an elderly women in the face and gets off Scott free.

We make mistakes at the age and maybe I could live with the no conviction so it doesn’t hurt his future travel etc plans.
But he should be shamed at the very least. Name suppression should never been given to this prick.

So this pussy ass bitch punches an elderly women in the face and gets off Scott free.

We make mistakes at the age and maybe I could live with the no conviction so it doesn’t hurt his future travel etc plans.
But he should be shamed at the very least. Name suppression should never been given to this prick.
Went to support my wife who was hoping to speak. I was late getting there and the riot had started by the time I arrived. Didn't see the lady get punched but this event was much more feral than the 81 tour and I thought that was bad. Not being melodramatic but I certainly held fears for my wife and the other elderly women who were in the front line.

And then to have it all described as Trans Joy by various media and politicians was a slap in the face.

Anyone who doesn’t know 2 gay men, were murdered by a cop who was stalking one of the men. The cop happened to be a celebrity stalker and a nutcase and both his parents are high ranking cops. He should’ve never been allowed on the force He should’ve failed the psych testing.

Of course the cops are covering it all up. Apparently 2 cops were accessories after the fact.

Anyone who doesn’t know 2 gay men, were murdered by a cop who was stalking one of the men. The cop happened to be a celebrity stalker and a nutcase and both his parents are high ranking cops. He should’ve never been allowed on the force He should’ve failed the psych testing.

Of course the cops are covering it all up. Apparently 2 cops were accessories after the fact.

I think they stuffed up in the recruitment process and possibly the supervision. However it seems they got it right investigation wise and have recovered the bodies.

I think they stuffed up in the recruitment process and possibly the supervision. However it seems they got it right investigation wise and have recovered the bodies.
Cops reported a love triangle. No such thing. Accused stop showing up at work, still managed to sign his gun out. Then his firearm was magically returned to police armoury without him.

1-2 persons assisted him in various capacities after the fact, included disposing the bodies. Allegedly police officers.

When solving the crime problem I believe there is too narrow a focus on law enforcement. People look at offenders as being outside society. They are not. They go to the same schools, health providers etc.

I think that privacy laws should be relaxed so information can be shared so the correct agency can intervene (another dirty word) political correctness is another thing that has got to go from official thinking.

Recently there has been an argument saying targeting gangs disadvantages Maori. If gangs are a problem how is their racial makeup relevant.

Poverty is linked to crime, no shit Sherlock well Politicians have criticized that in the past. Crime has risen, why.

Int the 50's and 60's a time mentioned as paradise crime wise. They had their criminals and underworld just smaller. So what was different. I would contend that community and family values have eroded. I believe the ruse of single parent families and a lack of a male role model has an effect. Kids could be naughty and get a kick in the are from a teacher, cop, neighbour and get doubled down by dad at home. However those people would protect that kid if things went bad.

It is the old saying it takes a village to raise a child.

Cops reported a love triangle. No such thing. Accused stop showing up at work, still managed to sign his gun out. Then his firearm was magically returned to police armoury without him.

1-2 persons assisted him in various capacities after the fact, included disposing the bodies. Allegedly police officers.

Having been in the middle of like investigations is there any indication that they are not still investigating those matters?

Having been in the middle of like investigations is there any indication that they are not still investigating those matters?
Ohh definitely. The problem was the NSW police were releasing information that wasn’t true. They are understandably under immense pressure. Doesn’t excuse incompetence and lax security protocols

Last edited:
That's an old conspiracy though, heard that 15 years ago.

Actually almost 30 years ago, "Jew me, sue me, kick me, kike me"

Leaving Neverland was pretty damning, but who really knows what he got up to.
Same, but at the time I just thought he was losing it.

Uhhh the decade long FBI investigation is pretty conclusive. That’s a pretty good insight right there. Hollywood movie has you convinced.

I thought all the cops are gay these days? 🤣 Rainbow this, Rainbow that! 🤣

Anyone following the Barry Young MOH employee data leak? It’s been portrayed in the media as a rouge employee leaking data and is before the courts.

What Barry claims is the data shows:

‘50 people jabbed within 2 hours at the same place. All dead within a year. NOT a coincidence. If your argument is they were old and dying then you have already lost.’

He also claims: He informed his superiors, the Health Ministry Executive Board, Deputy Prime Minister, every Member of Parliament who all ignored him. So he now classifies himself as a whistleblower

Barry then spread the information with leading medical scientists and statisticians (e.g. Norman Fenton) to analyse the validity of the data. They confirmed it is accurate.

It will be interesting where this goes. Wacko conspiracy theorist or biggest cover up in Nz history??? Time will tell.

Back