NRL NRL Naughty chair

Crazy that some don't think calling a person of colour a 'monkey' as an insult isn't racist. Massive problems with this in European football particularly the Italian and Spanish leagues.
Chants from the crowd at particular players and bananas throw on the field. Pretty awful shit.
What ethnicity are the people throwing bananas?

What ethnicity are the people being insulted?

Lol, man, I want what you are smoking.
And yet you can’t answer a very basic question even though you’ve given your guidelines earlier.

It’s a legal and logical argument by reducing your position to its most basic yet absurd conclusion.
IMG_8609.jpeg

Hmmm, at this point I'm unsure if serious. Is this a bit?
Let's agree to disagree.
not a bit. You’ve seen my posts on all threads including the Ukraine War. My positions are built on logic and experience. But I also don’t gaf so happy to let it go ☺️

Well according to half the posters on here, you are a self hating racist, who abused that poor man. 😂
I'm a self-loathing Jew and an eighth Maori with good self esteem, but there's no need to beat myself up about it.

I reckon Leniu will get 6-8 weeks, NRL's got no choice but make an example of him. They can't prove intent or what was in his head when he said it, but Mam appears to believe he was attacking his race and culture, and I tend to believe him. No place for that now in a comp that celebrates indigenous Aussies and inclusion of everyone.

I'm a self-loathing Jew and an eighth Maori with good self esteem, but there's no need to beat myself up about it.

I reckon Leniu will get 6-8 weeks, NRL's got no choice but make an example of him. They can't prove intent or what was in his head when he said it, but Mam appears to believe he was attacking his race and culture, and I tend to believe him. No place for that now in a comp that celebrates indigenous Aussies and inclusion of everyone.
You do the crime, you do the time! My beef is with these white people acting like he lynched him! 🤣

Crazy that some don't think calling a person of colour a 'monkey' as an insult isn't racist. Massive problems with this in European football particularly the Italian and Spanish leagues.
Chants from the crowd at particular players and bananas throw on the field. Pretty awful shit.
And thats why regardless of Lenius intent he'll get done. If the NRL let this slide then it sends a green light to the dickheads in the crowd that its acceptable, then its open season on the likes of Latrell (who im not a fan of but i know for a fact already cops this sort of stuff bigtime) and co.

And thats why regardless of Lenius intent he'll get done. If the NRL let this slide then it sends a green light to the dickheads in the crowd that its acceptable, then its open season on the likes of Latrell (who im not a fan of but i know for a fact already cops this sort of stuff bigtime) and co.
What happens if there is no proof and he says he didn't use that term? NRL ban him on a he said I said case or let him go with the indegenous people angry about the decision and probably with more calls of racism?

Back