Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Titans 12-

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Titans 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am honestly concerned how many people have latched on to Heathrington as the saviour for the team. Hes a loan player that is known for giving away penalties and has played ONE game for the warriors. Personally before throwing a contract his way i would want to see more and know hes not going to be another Sam Lisone type.

hope he and the rest of the team pull a blinder tonight, but i have noticed over the last week or two that the comp is tightening up. the differences between teams is reducing. (yet to watch last nights game, so cant comment on that one), so i am expecting a tighter score line.
Yeah Panthers fans don’t like him. And they are not fussy. Mainly the stupid head high shots he is well known for.
I saw a guy who is very much visiting.
He went his own way, ignored the team mantra about offloading, and just did his own thing to get noticed.
His offloads were not anything any of our boys cant do easily, especially Harris, Passi, and Blair if they chose to.
No try celebration in the crucial part of last weeks game, he just wandered off on his own.
Don’t think he is planning on being here anyway, but to be fair he has only been here five minutes so we will see tonight if he plays for us or himself.
The other rental players seem to want to go with the game plan, I prefer that type.

1594366065301.gif

Let’s go Warriors. Make it back to back victories boys. No spoon for 2020 😉

Hope their smart enough to target Lisone on D.

That dude has the worst case of lead boots ive ever seen. Never seen a guy look out on his feet trying to defend after just getting on the park. Run everything at him or get one of little men to isolate him in the line.

Dont want to play catch up against the tits. Like any team if they get a roll on early they'll be hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.