Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Titans 12-

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Titans 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am expecting good things in tonight's game. So we will probably lose.
Although it's nearly impossible to predict this teams performance I will state what I expect to happen. Not what will happen .

I want to see a strong start where we have runners either side of the man, our victories have been when we did this from the start. No one out running bullshit. The rules changes are favouring sides that support. Please....let's do it this game.

If we can show commitment and don't drop out heads, I believe the gold coast will. If we can hang in there for the first 30 and have a few things go our way, I'm expecting the Titans to fade away.
Take them on out wide and spread the ball after an offload. Put the rookies under pressure.

I'm picking us to win by +13 in my multi so please....just this one time.

We should win my arse.

There are no two teams in this comp more similar and evenly matched.

I’ve been watching the Titans this year. They look a little better than us, although it is closer than they would like.

Usually we let ourselves down in these games where we supposedly have an easier opponent.

Hope we win, no expecting it.

Surely with Jazz coming on after 15 mins and playing till the 80th gives us the upper hand with our dominance in the middle with his high work rate and energy? 🤔

FB_IMG_1594342088445.jpg

I hope we adopt the same game plan that we did for taumalolo this year, run at Fotuaika all night and tire him out so he can't run as hard, he would make my kiwis team if we have a test season this year.

Im so glad this game is on the Gold Coast, I still have a hangover from last week. Oh having your team in Australia makes such a huge difference.

WTF not have an away Club for NSW. Central Coast is perfect, the boys wont be struggling in Terrigal believe me. The water is about 0.5deg below Aucklands summer PEAK temp and 5 above Dunedins, in middle of winter. The Hotel has a good café inside and an outdoor pub where you can flitter away your $1m salary on the horses or bingo or the greyhounds, although the fruit machines are a bit lacking and feels a bit lonesome tucked away.

But the main terrigal pub/nightclub is jus 3km down the road.

In for a surf, a few beersies, off for a nap in a 5 star hotel. Game day getting more Aussies backing us than the opposition (unless its Manly). Plenty of Kiwis in Sydney will make it to the game. Its perfect.

What will it take for the owners to sack Cameron George? We are rebuilding when we had potentially a top 4 team and definitely a top 4 spine in 2018, which George dismantled. So feels messed up he said "no one person is bigger than the club", yet he is clearly not performing, in fact performing a role that he should not be, yet is still there.

I went 13+ too. I feel with Roger Tuivasa-Sheck saying Adapt on nrl.com and Peyton knowing he has nothing to lose, I reckon he will have given the offense free reign, maintain some Kearney like composure/discipline, but when its on, get back to some old school warriors with the ball being thrown around. That all the team has been missing.

Also I agree with Soward on developing NZ players so they don't end up in other NRL teams. We need better scouting at u16 level and signing players with the X factor to the U20 squad. Of course OSullivan should be trying to poach high end players still. But too many NZ players are ending up being developed and kept by other cubs and we miss out on their best years.
https://www.nrl.com/tv/shows/inside-the-nrl/2020/episode-8---where-to-now-for-warriors/ 8:11

I think we will make the 8 this year. Im hoping for good news on a coach and not something utterly stupid like N Brown. And hoping we can scout a quality Centre and either give Perham a go at 6 or scout a top 5/8th.

Having a presence in NSW will make signing high end Aussie players a LOT easier. They have friends which they get to maintain time with, obviously spending time away in NZ as well. it also grows our presence in Aus, which I think is all that is lacking for many Aussies to buy into the Warriors. They are a well liked club against the grain.

The family is off to the game tonight (I'm still stuck here in NZ) Big surprise trip to the Goldie from Bris for my special needs daughter who is so staunch Warriors it hurts.

So, if anyone at the game sees a tall kiwi girl wearing an Anzac jersey telling the ref to clean his fucking glasses, it's her.
Tell her Dad loves ya!

The family is off to the game tonight (I'm still stuck here in NZ) Big surprise trip to the Goldie from Bris for my special needs daughter who is so staunch Warriors it hurts.

So, if anyone at the game sees a tall kiwi girl wearing an Anzac jersey telling the ref to clean his fucking glasses, it's her.
Tell her Dad loves ya!

nawww on ya Bro, that's a great Story. I really feel something positive coming our way.

With the INS and OUTS, number are equal, but Roger Tuivasa-Sheck back in the INS is the biggest change.

On the OUTS, I think Tyrone ROberts is a bigger loss for Titans than Kodi is for us,

Tell her Dad loves ya!
Nice one bro.... hope they enjoy it...lets gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.