• Titans 13+

• Titans Legends!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
Everyone happy now Kata passed the ball to Manu?

Great win. Great defence and points coming on the back of that.

I think the only down side for me is Lolohea at the back. Think he is a bit of a liability there to be honest. Solely based on this game of course!

Reactions: 4 users

sydneywarrior92

Gasnier being a dick saying Titans weren't expected to win because of the golden point game on Monday. Geez we played 4 GP games in the last 5 and 89 minutes last week!

Reactions: 13 users
wallacenz

wallacenz

I think the only down side for me is Lolohea at the back. Think he is a bit of a liability there to be honest. Solely based on this game of course!
They did say Loloheia has issues but if Fusitua is the long term centre I wont be calling for a change. Fusitua has all the right attributes for centre, size, speed, and he can defend

Reactions: 7 users
rugged

rugged

he threw a couple of dodgy ones, but his skill in the air and skills are undeniable

I dont think he lost them the game, he added a shit tonne on attack and defence to that team.

I'm calling tall poppy syndrome on the forum.

The warriors were and are the better team but theres no shame calling it when a player has a good game, even if he is overhyped before the game
He was ok.... Looked threatening a couple of times and of course will be a danger next season. I think saying he added a shit tonne on attack is an exaggeration, they had plenty of possession in the last 20 and couldn't breach our defence

It is less tall poppy and more a reaction to commentators who tried to make out every touch was a miracle.

Reactions: 1 user
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Gasnier being a dick saying Titans weren't expected to win because of the golden point game on Monday.
He said both teams from that GP have lost this week which is true. I really liked his comments today to cover for the other muppets.

Reactions: 3 users
Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
A win on 47% Possession.

As promised if we won this game, I will stay away from the Sack Cappy thread lol
Happy too!
Great job im in the don't sack cappy.
The team has turned the cnr.
We dont get to see what he does week in week out.
I believe in him and more so i believe in this team.

Reactions: 2 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Time to book season tickets for next season. This team has shown it has the goods.

dazlendazle

QUOTE="leaguejunkie, post: 608043, member: 4680"]Awesome game fellas. We are definitely looking like a totally different team out there compared to earlier in the season. Attitude is awesome. Keep it up!

Good to see Hayne out there on the field. Looked dangerous in places. Give him some time to gel in the spine and he will be back to his best.

Until next week.[/QUOTE]
Sorry but fuck jayne!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Jordan G

He added a lot of individual brilliance, but as I said when it was first announced, he was always going to disrupt the team cohesion. It's just unavoidable for any player even one as talented as Hayne. Very happy we got to play them straight away, I wouldn't want to be playing them in 2-3 weeks time.

wallacenz

wallacenz

He was ok.... Looked threatening a couple of times and of course will be a danger next season. I think saying he added a shit tonne on attack is an exaggeration, they had plenty of possession in the last 20 and couldn't breach our defence

It is less tall poppy and more a reaction to commentators who tried to make out every touch was a miracle.
That hit on Thompson was impressive and the aerial skills, and his ability to create an overlap, the fact the Warriors shut it all down deserves just as much credit

KiwiWarrior

Gasnier being a dick saying Titans weren't expected to win because of the golden point game on Monday. Geez we played 4 GP games in the last 5 and 89 minutes last week!
Titans were hot favourites to win on the tote.

Jordan G

He's good for a dropped bomb per game it seems which is not good.

Not sure what the alternative is, I think Fusitua is just too good where he is and our attack as a team is much stronger with Lolohea there.

Need a Roger Tuivasa-Sheck miraculous recovery.

Citygirl

Citygirl

Contributor

Now he just needs to know where the posts are. Glad it didn't come down to two points.

Great game from everyone. D was impressive

Reactions: 3 users
janfin

janfin

Awesome defence. Brillant win .Hayne Who ? ;););) Don't even mind not winning by 6 this week :)

wallacenz

wallacenz

Ive been a big critic of Leuluai but this last month or 2 he has been excellent. He is a true 6 right now, he takes on the line and when nothings on he gets the ball to Shaun Johnson, and I'd say hes as good as Foran on defence. Leuluai isnt dominating posession either which is great.

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.