• DRAW

• Titans 12-

• Titans Immortal!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aman

Aman

How do we only have 12 points against the worst defensive team in the comp with some of the best attacking players? Are we giving Kearney too much credit for what he’s done and should we have done better than what we have this season given the talent we have. Is Kearney holding these back?

Evil_Mush

Evil_Mush

I am going to be busy until 5pm, hopefully this is one of those games where we turn the heat up in the second half so I can see all the good stuff live ha!!

Hoping for a MASSIVE win to build on confidence going into the bogey team revenge game next week! Even though Tigers and Raiders losing has maintained the top 8 breathing room, I'd hate to see the classic complacency creep in.

Well goddamn. This is like one of those Wishmaster movies where my wish gets all twisted in horribly demented ways

How disappointing, we are masters of providing drizzling sh!ts in crucial games huh.

Reactions: 1 user
leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

Fuck Gavet, Tevaga, Lisone and Kata off. Bring in NAS, JFH and Kikau. Rort the salary cap. Who gives a fuck. Sick of this mediocre shit.

Reactions: 1 users
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Looking forward to the presser. Can't blame the refs this week.

Reactions: 4 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

I’d be curious if they as a team got up and watching the Parker fight this morning...

Lack of effort and energy looks like they have been out on the strip all night!!

roadrunner

roadrunner

memoirs of a lifetime warriors fan. For the last 15 years it was hope , faith , and precious time given up after todays game it is gutless, another season heading to oblivion , another useless coach , and heaps of money spent on top management. I would actually spend a fortune on one decent brain but hey they dont seem to exist, Thank god their season is once again over and a few more fans less.

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Shameful and lazy.

We got shit on like every other 2nd week.

Fuck it sucks watching you play with no strength of mind or plan.

Green can't 40/20 you every 3rd set.

Shaun Johnson doesn't need to dance through 9 defenders for you.

Congratulations Titans fans. Troll away. We deserve it after you guys shit on our weetbix.

To my favourite team. Fuck I hate supporting you through your half arsed effort games or your lazy arse we should win this without earning it games.

Or your "sweet Shaun Johnson's on fire. I can coast" games.

Or your I was fit for 2 months of the season but I've been eating "can't be fucked sandwiches" for the rest of the season attitudes.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck might reneg on his contract if we don't change permanently to a committed disciplined tough fast team.

We got dominated by the fucking Titans. The Titans!!!!

Bet the Dragons are trembling with laughter.

So come the fuck on and prove the doubters wrong this season.

You're my favourite team.

Reactions: 2 users
Rotang

Rotang

Went to the game today, 2 hour train trip both ways. It was a poor effort. Very poor decision making. Plenty of Warriors support there, but the boys just looked lost.

Reactions: 1 user
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

I reckon teams got money on the titans.
Forward pack is sub par to any aussie NRL outfit. Too many dumb coconuts in the engine room.

Come on bro. Do you want to swap them for dumb Maori, Caucasian and Australians?

• Haha
Aman

Aman

Fuck that ginger professor Xavier always manages to pick the upset!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.