• Titans 12-

• Titans Slaying!

• Meh! Care?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
95 'til infinity

95 'til infinity

Encouraging signs for life post Foran with Hingano's game today.

Reactions: 3 users
Fazz

Fazz

Encouraging signs for life post Foran with Hingano's game today.

I lost the fight against my inner fan and watched a few minutes where Bunty had impressive post-contact metres too. Things are still pretty grim, but those are two good things.

Reactions: 4 users
Miket12

Miket12

A 22 point win over the Tasman would normally have me in rapture --- today I'm just mmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
koolkat

koolkat

I lost the fight against my inner fan and watched a few minutes where Bunty had impressive post-contact metres too. Things are still pretty grim, but those are two good things.
Me too,the second half anyway

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Bodene 4 try assists. 2 x warriors, 2 x titans.
Bodene topped the tackle count with 46 and only missed 1
Congratulations on the 300 matches for Ryan Hoffman, especially the 4 missed tackles for 22 made
Albert Vete is a beast, averaging over 10 metres a hit up again and only 1 missed tackle from 18, Lillyman was just behind.

Reactions: 1 users

WarriorBall

Looks like a quad strain for KF, hopefully all good to play after the bye.

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Bodene topped the tackle count with 46 and only missed 1
They ran traffic down that lane all day as all teams do as it's our weak edge, so ofcourse hes gonna have more tackles than hoffman. Tackle all he wants he still let in 2 trys.

Reactions: 1 user
Miket12

Miket12

They said quad injury, possible tear, how bad is that?
A mild quad strain is around 10 day recovery time, a moderate stain is anywhere between 10 days to six weeks - a severe strain can take three months or more.

Reactions: 1 users
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
I saw lil bits here and there on the ph whilst having my balls lugged around by the wife doing shopping. Were we playing a different style...ie looking at freeing the arm to pass? Limited stuff i saw titans looked more woeful than the warriors looking great...anyway good to see us get the 2 points. How did kata go?

• Haha

up the guts

Correct me if im wrong .. but is that the first time this year that we have produced more than 10 offloads in a game

AlexM

AlexM

A mild quad strain is around 10 day recovery time, a moderate stain is anywhere between 10 days to six weeks - a severe strain can take three months or more.
Foz walked around to take the team photo , mild quad I'd say , he should be back come bulldogs

bruce

bruce

Contributor
I saw lil bits here and there on the ph whilst having my balls lugged around by the wife doing shopping. Were we playing a different style...ie looking at freeing the arm to pass? Limited stuff i saw titans looked more woeful than the warriors looking great...anyway good to see us get the 2 points. How did kata go?
We won on offloads, pure and simple, but the foundation was there as well.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.