General Time for a change in culture..

jahc_old

Louis Anderson probably didnt deserve to be sent off for a flop, but what started it all was the idiots who want to start fights all the time. It's time for a change. Losing Anderson for 10 minutes cost us the game.

Esoj_old

that ultimately did cost us the game. they scored 2 tries while he was off. overall disicipline needs to lift next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Northern_Union

Actually they scored 3 tries while he was off the field.

I deify anyone to look at the supposed flop and tell me/us it was a flop....the bloke came in while the tackle was still in progress.

Steven Clarke should be in reserve grade next week.

blain91_old

that fight shouldnt have put anderson in sh*t in the first place. it was fringe fighting at most, im nearly 18 and probally nearly going grey lol. pull your fingers out!!!!!!

Joe 90_old

Clark is leagues equivalent of Paul Houniss. Well known overreacter and if you get on the wrong side of him, watch out.

sebastian_old

Clark was desgracefull i hope he doesn't make it home, from the out set he gave the Tigers critical penaltys, Louis deserves to be dropped for next week but only for starting that melle by coming in, that was the turning point & with Clark obviously already against us that was just the excuse he needed he just hammered us from penaltys from there, gifting the Tigers 8 points & the game on the platter.

Joe 90_old

Louis Anderson needs to be dropped, his discipline cost us the game.

To be honest i dont think he should of been penalised at all. What did he do? He never started the fight. OK he ran in but so did 26 other players. Didn't see any punches being thrown and interestingly enough Clarke didn't even talk to the 2 players who did start it 1 of who was Witt. Maybe he needs to work on his discipline. As far as the binning goes the dude was still falling as he joined in to finish off the tackle. Over reacting from a ref who's well known for it.

tookeytookey_old

Why in every 2nd or 3rd game seemingly there's a scrap involving the Warriors?

Honestly, they need to calm the ***k down.

The sin binning was a joke, and I'm sure Clark will be roasted for it by Robert Finch (note the sarcasm, he'll be lauded as a hero for taking a positive stance)

Jesbass_old

Why is Anderson getting such a grilling? The fight was started by Robbie Farah - he was the only player I saw who actually threw a punch. Then everyone else rushed in after that.

Esoj_old

yes the irony of it all the guy that proabbly had the least to do with any of it got the most flak from the ref. I don't think louie deserved to go to the bin for the flop and his time off the field was costly. all we want for our team is a fair go and the team isn't getting that every second game or so it seems. it can be hard to play when the ref is against you but the overall team disicipline needs to lift when the ref is riding our guys backs.

Skinny_Ravs82

From my understand of what everyone is saying, it was just one of hot-headed moments. Some one didn't like the other person doing something and got all upset and picked a fight. It's game for godsake. Sure fighting is a bad thing to promote but it's just part of the game too.

Mone_old

Regardless, Louie got penalised and got binned, it doesnt matter weather you think your right or wrong the ref holds the whistle and you know what he is going to do,you have to use your brain sometimes....or once at least.

J_Hallow_old

The thing i really dont like about the sin binning was that clark stated that anderson got sin binned for what might of happened. why couldnt he just send off farrah cos he might of done a high tackle. that is bad call penalising (or in the case sin binning) someone on what could of happened not what actually did. it should of just been a penality and left at that.

the one thing i really dont like about steve clark i have noticed is that when someone gets on his bad side for what ever reason he will pick on them the whole game.

Skinny_Ravs82

The thing i really dont like about the sin binning was that clark stated that anderson got sin binned for what might of happened. why couldnt he just send off farrah cos he might of done a high tackle. that is bad call penalising (or in the case sin binning) someone on what could of happened not what actually did. it should of just been a penality and left at that.

the one thing i really dont like about steve clark i have noticed is that when someone gets on his bad side for what ever reason he will pick on them the whole game.
Sound familiar to the Warriors v Souths game when Robinson picked on Wade? Hehehe....oh btw, welcome to the forum!