• DRAW

• Tigpies by 12-

• Tigpies Mauling!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aman

Aman

What the hell actually happened to Kata this season? It's like the monsters took his superpowers

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Haha if you keep on picking kata knowing very well that he makes stupid decisions to rush out of the line, that try was on you Kearney.

Reactions: 2 users
Xt1ncT

Xt1ncT

Tui put on a masterclass lol FML...
He was always a 6.

And to be fair he was poor for the Kiwis and poor for us at 6. The problem is that he was never given any time, besides the fact he never played any other position coming through the grades.

Sledge

Sledge

This team is the worst Warriors team I have ever seen, and I've seen some shit ones.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

No. Apparently Kata just down on form.

The way i see it, his game is a dummy half tunnel close to the line that will pay off 1 in 10 times, and a massive charge out of the line to open up the tryline. That hasnt changed with his "good" or bad form.

Kata is the worst centre we have ever had.

We let Ngani escape cos we had Sol and Konrad.

gpred

gpred

Contributor
Anyone else feel like boycotting until they drop Kata?

Trugoy

Trugoy

Last year Kata was one of our best and I don't remember one game where his opposite got the better of him. His defence was super solid.
What the heck happened man??!!

Reactions: 2 users
Aman

Aman

Last 5 minutes were down by 20+ Hoffman tries to offload 3 times in the tackle and not one single player is there waiting for it.

Reactions: 1 user
eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Would an Aussie Captain in the forwards help with these abismal calls from ref's? Or at least hold them slightly accountable?

They tried that with Hoffman, he complained a lot. Didn't work

AusWarriorsFan

Warriors have the most EMBARRASSING offence in footballl of union or league history now. Thanks SK, you got completions, but your a fukn idiot when it comes to making a club, it takes your first year idiot, not one year of just completions, next year nobody is behind you moron. Get an aussie in again. Sack johnson.

The Truth

There goes the 5 tackle hit up while on attack again. Brilliant.

demco

demco

Well their is the RECORD for the most games lost on the trot Kearney you should hang your head in SHAME

Status
Not open for further replies.