General The Warriors 2020 Predictions

What position will The Warriors finish in for the 2020 regular season?

• Total voters

Dave Brough

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 24, 2014
Robinson has noticed a difference among the squad.
"No one has seen them so happy, as they have been," said Robinson. "I probably wouldn't have seen a closer group at the Warriors in the last 10 years."

Why are they so happy??????

Must be the new gym equipment aye?

🙃🙃🙃🙂🙂🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃
Nah,
The free bus

Reactions: BeastMode

Murraytd

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 5, 2014
Brisbane
This is the best time as a Warriors supporter. Full of blind optimism, wanting to believe that Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Tohu Harris are so f%^kin good they will carry us to glory!!!! I know deep down our roster is way to thin, lack sufficient talent. However, right now I can believe as there are no results to confirm what we all sadly know to be true.

Still looking forward as always to the first game of season. Still get f%$king amped at seeing the jersey.

Positivity over...I cannot again believe that another owner has publicly backed SK, and essentially green lighted his tenure for the year. This has too finish!! SK is doing more damage than good (there is no good). I agree wholeheartedly with Tajhay that we cannot afford to pay him out. However, he has to go, we are better off with Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Tohu Harris in charge. If SK truly believed in the Warriors as an organisation he would f%^k off and resign. Anyway, it won't happen. What will happen is baffling coaching decisions, i.e shit players still being selected, nil game plan, a style of footy that is not in our DNA, and an incoherent rambling post game embarrassment.

Good luck all for Saturday, crazy enough to believe that we can win.

warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 12, 2017
Good article! but for me Kearney gets the whole season to make the 8, even if we lose the first 5 games I would not make a coaching decision untill the off season.

Yea it will interesting to see how they play it. If we keep losing, the fan backlash might be so bad that they will make the change mid season.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
They are all little touches, that may or may not provide a difference, but are part of a bigger picture.
"I wanted to show people that I do give a s**t about the conditions they train in and their facilities," explained Robinson. "It's part of changing the culture. Whereas before the owners were just yelling and screaming at people and taking all the money and not putting it back.
I wonder who he is talking about 🤔 ...oh yes, that bastard Eric Watson:mad:

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I wonder who he is talking about 🤔 ...oh yes, that bastard Eric Watson:mad:
What we really needed was a coked up meth dealing sponsor giving the boys brown paper bags and hookers like Robby Melhem at Manly in Foz's glory days, it didnt end well for him but the fans got a trophy. Looks like the biggest crooks get the prizes in this game Bruce. That's why league is a better game than union, rugby supporters are all like brainwashed commies compared to us.

Last edited:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
What we really needed was a coked up meth dealing sponsor giving the boys brown paper bags and hookers like Robby Melhem at Manly in Foz's glory days, it didnt end well for him but the fans got a trophy. Looks like the biggest crooks get the prizes in this game Bruce. That's why league is a better game than union, rugby supporters are all like brainwashed commies compared to us.
Manly never let Melhem own the club, like he wanted to...and if stealing from your business partner means you are a crook...then Watson is a far bigger crook that Melhem...just saying like.

WellingtonOrca

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2012
Katoa and ATG still being ignored yet making NSW Cup there b#%ch,
ATG isn't in the top 30 so no prizes for picking he won't appear :p
Katoa I don't think we'll see till the back of the year if at all. Only 5 games of League under his belt and playing in one of the more important defensive positions. Wouldn't want him defending on the left edge with Hiku and Niko.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
ATG isn't in the top 30 so no prizes for picking he won't appear :p
Katoa I don't think we'll see till the back of the year if at all. Only 5 games of League under his belt and playing in one of the more important defensive positions. Wouldn't want him defending on the left edge with Hiku and Niko.
If curren is out injured this weekend and Pulu doesnt get selected then why isn't he moved on as well? 58 nrl games and cant get a look in, should movebhim on as well and bring in one of these young guys? Or someone from aus?

zaggo

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2016
If curren is out injured this weekend and Pulu doesnt get selected then why isn't he moved on as well? 58 nrl games and cant get a look in, should movebhim on as well and bring in one of these young guys? Or someone from aus?

I guess the coaches would probably say for depth/experience/mentoring purposes?

But as you say, if he doesn't snag a bench spot when we're missing half our forwards then the depth argument sorta goes out the window.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings