General The Rumour Mill

J_Hallow_old

Damn you Jes, I was hoping to click on this thread and see you posting we'd made an approach for Matty Head... :-(

he is as good as signed for the tigers. they seem to believe they have finally found someone to partner marshall

Skinny_Ravs82

Yep think he'll stay there. Well that's the feeling I got when I read the article on foxsports recently.

Kid-Dynamite_old

Yea, the Tigers have got a good trio there, with Benji and Matty Head in the halves and then they got John Morris on the bench! So they won't wanna break that up!

Plus they got Robbie Farah!

garyhobson_old

Warriors should make a play for Ben Te'o. Big, fast, strong back rower, whos got a good hit on him too. Has the ability to offload, good footwork. He would certainly add to our boring, predictable, one dimensional backrow at the moment. He's offcontract. He's managing himself along with his dad and sister who all have law backgrounds. We really do have the worse backrow in the comp at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

playdaball_old

Te'o will be at the Broncos next year. He was with the Warriors before he got the arse.

Strange thing is he is now as good if not better than our current back rowers as per GARYHOBSON'S comments.

garyhobson_old

Te'o will be at the Broncos next year. He was with the Warriors before he got the arse.

Strange thing is he is now as good if not better than our current back rowers as per GARYHOBSON'S comments.

So he has signed with the Broncoes already? I know the Broncoes and Dragons were interested, but as of Sunday no deal had been signed. Do you have a link to that?

playdaball_old

So he has signed with the Broncoes already? I know the Broncoes and Dragons were interested, but as of Sunday no deal had been signed. Do you have a link to that?

I work for an Aussie company and one of my colleagues an ex NRL player gave me the word.

It was also mentioned in one of the Sydney papers, Souths were also keen.

Swanley_old

No idea...

I think Jeremy Smith has a good offer now from the Storm since Crocker is leaving them.

cornelius_sulla_old

I hope the Leuleuai rumour is correct. Nothing against Rovelli, but I really like the way Leuleuai plays. Come back, Thomas; all is forgiven!

Blake_old

Thomas is inconsistent as. No way he could step back into the NRL and do well enough to guide the Warriors to a final.

raypower_old

I heard that Lillyman will sign with us. Oh that's right I read it on another thread here :)

Skinny_Ravs82

No thanks to Thomas thank you. There definitely others in this league we could/can/will/may chase but not SL rejects thanks! lmao

Iafeta_old

I'd rather blugdeon my old fella with a stone than have Thomas Leuluai running the halves. Arghhh!!! Why do we keep throwing out mediocre options? I mean I know Rovelli hasn't clicked, but Fien? Leuluai? WTF is up with all of that?

Skinny_Ravs82

I'd rather blugdeon my old fella with a stone than have Thomas Leuluai running the halves. Arghhh!!! Why do we keep throwing out mediocre options? I mean I know Rovelli hasn't clicked, but Fien? Leuluai? WTF is up with all of that?

Because people are just desperate for an answer to what they believe is a kiw's job. That's why :p