General The Mad Butcher - Sir Peter Leitch QSM

Old Sid

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
Ahhhhh. Workington Town, and Derwent Park. The club I grew up with and the town where I learned to love League. Happy memories...Featherstone Rovers, Bradford Northern, Rochdale Hornets, Batley Town, Hull KR... Meat n Potato Pies and a cup of Oxo, 1/3d to get in.

• Love
Reactions: bruce

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Ahhhhh. Workington Town, and Derwent Park. The club I grew up with and the town where I learned to love League. Happy memories...Featherstone Rovers, Bradford Northern, Rochdale Hornets, Batley Town, Hull KR... Meat n Potato Pies and a cup of Oxo, 1/3d to get in.
Likewise Sid, although my earliest memories (1960’s) are of watching Seaton Rangers amateur club play as their ground was just beyond my grandparents garden hedge

• Love
Reactions: bruce and Old Sid

Old Sid

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
Likewise Sid, although my earliest memories (1960’s) are of watching Seaton Rangers amateur club play as their ground was just beyond my grandparents garden hedge
Gus Risman spent his final days in the same Old Folks home as my Grandmother on Stainburn Road. My Mum and Dad's hero. As a 4 year old I remember them heading off to Wembley on the train in '58. I still have the photos from Trafalgar Sq proudly wearing their 'Town' rosettes. Terrific memories brought on by our wonderful game.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings