General The Get Better Brent Campaign! (Deadline: Thursday 14th May)

ChrisCryptic_old

Dear Brent,
Wishing you a quick and speedy recovery, and hope the family is the perfect company during the time out. If you start to miss the fans, you know where to find us each and every week for some words of encouragement.

Go for gold son, and heres to an explosive 2010 from yourself, and the whole team.

warriorspirit_old

Hey Brent,
I wish you a quick recovery. Remember...tough times don't last, tough people do. And you are certainly one of those. Good luck!!

Jesbass_old

Good stuff, guys. Keep them coming. I want to drop this card off at the club for our next home match in Round 10, so make sure you have your message in here by the weekend of the ANZAC test. Let's fill the card and let Brent know he has our full support!

Kid-Dynamite_old

Hey Brent

Hope you get well soon! I know it must be tough, but Don't give up, cos I'm sure not giving up on you!
Can't wait to see you carving up for the Warriors again soon.

Samo_old

Jog it off Brent, Origin is on in a few weeks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Samo_old

haha that was it! hmmm back to the drawing board...

Brent you did it once and you can do it again. Keep the faith and you will go a long way in a short amount of time. Hope to see you back carving it up and scoring tries in the near future.

Sam

Jesbass_old

Only 11 messages so far - get of your backside and post a message of support for Mr Tate! :D

2big2strong_old

Dear Brent,
Wishing you a quick and speedy recovery, and hope the family is the perfect company during the time out. If you start to miss the fans, you know where to find us each and every week for some words of encouragement.

Go for gold son, and heres to an explosive 2010 from yourself, and the whole team.

ToiletDuck_old

Dear Brent,

Haha are you implying he finds us on the forums?

Should probably tell him not to read the posts about him being paid too much...

2big2strong_old

Sorry, I didn't read that part. I just copied and pasted the first message at the top of the page. Couldn't think of anything to say.

ChrisCryptic_old

Just to clear up, I was referring to the fact he can find us at the games, I wouldn't advocate any players coming on here to read some of the stuff people say :lol1:.

Northern_Union

Looking forward to having you back on deck for the team as soon as possible. All the best Brent.

fromtherock_old

Hey Tatey,

Tatey, when you played for the broncos we had a love/hate relationship with you, love how you play, hate that it against us,(just like when pricey played for the doggies) now you playing for us, its a love/love relationship, your now family, we love and miss you out there, so keep up the rehab, stay strong, see you out there again real soon!

Jesbass_old

Tatey, when you played for the broncos we had a love/hate relationship with you, love how you play, hate that it against us,(just like when pricey played for the doggies) now you playing for us, its a love/love relationship, your now family, we love and miss you out there, so keep up the rehab, stay strong, see you out there again real soon!

Awesome stuff. Did the email trigger your message?

Keep it up, guys! I want to have the card ready for our next home match, and that means finishing up your messages this weekend!

Jesbass_old

Come on, guys - it takes about 30 seconds to leave a get well message for Brent. I want to write these this week, so I'm extending the deadline to Thursday night. Kick your apathy to the gutter and write your message of support!

warriors4life_old

Since you got injured we have only won 1 out of 5 games. That says something about your importance to the team. Come back so we can take out the title!

Hugs and kisses.

ToiletDuck_old

Brent/Turtle,

You're the shit, have you ever played half-back?
All the best for a speedy recovery!