Post Match 2023 Penrith vs Warriors - Week 1 Finals (Post Match)

Rate the Match !

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Volkman is the future, but far from the finished product. He would have found the pressure tonight way more than he has experienced.

I agree Volkmans inclusion would have been a risk. But it was a high pressure match that is not sudden death

If he is truly the future then that was the game to roll him out.

I guess the question is, if SJ is out next game OR we win but he cannot back up week 3 - are you running with Walker and TMM again in sudden death?

Heaven help us if so.

The other part of my arguement is that we we needed more middle cover to help with the move of Walker to 6

Siro has filled in at 9 all season. No need to pick him and a hooker. At the very least Ale or Bunty should have been there ahead of Lussick

Im trying to keep my critisism balanced and truly believe we are big odds to win next week. You won't hear it publicly but I hope the coaches are acknowledging internally where they got it wrong

Wow the anger here :oops:

We were without our (likely) Dally M player of the year, who happens to be our general, a half in his 2nd game back & a lock playing 6, we did well to not lose 50:0

Webby had no intention of winning this one by resting SJ and it was a great crash course for finals football and work on for the next game, where they’ll actually increase the intensity where the other team won’t match.

Also remember they suck after a week’s rest. Main thing is cut out the penalties and drop balls, we will be fine next week, unless it rains hard

Wow the anger here :oops:

We were without our (likely) Dally M player of the year, who happens to be our general, a half in his 2nd game back & a lock playing 6, we did well to not lose 50:0

Webby had no intention of winning this one by resting SJ and it was a great crash course for finals football and work on for the next game, where they’ll actually increase the intensity where the other team won’t match.

Also remember they suck after a week’s rest. Main thing is cut out the penalties and drop balls, we will be fine next week, unless it rains hard
Webby said the errors were due to pressure. We won't have that next week.

heyzeuss, I know I have said the Rorters might be smokies, no way ladies and jellybeans. I would love to face them but I think they will lose tonight.

Klokstad- man of steel display
Berry- how this rugby imitator try's to be a league ctr-keeps getting caught short
Curran- what's up with the short game time?

Why keep doing the bomb if we dont compete for it, was hoping for just grubber it out ,get a breather and reset

we really did not look good in the redzone for scoring....that's the last 6 games we have been just alright compared to the beginning of the year displays

Huge decision on nxt weeks team if its Newcastle....their backline will be aiming for Pompey and Berry to let them through....HUGE Friday nite coming upi
Nothing wrong with berrys D, it’s Pompey’s I’m worried about

Webby said the errors were due to pressure. We won't have that next week.
Elimination can be the pressure. It's our 2023 Warriors first finals trot and it looked like it. We needed to feel the hyper speed and level of intensity that Penrith can bring. If we had won against a lesser team and advanced to play Penrith we would have gotten the same treatment.

I hate that we lost. But I actually think Penrith did us a favour. They beat us with intensity and pressure, skill and ability to execute at an extremely high level. Now at least we know as the 2023 Warriors what it will take to topple the prems and become prems. There are no unknowns now.

If the Knights win vs Raiders we will have just one win against the other 5 remaining teams this season. I'm confident about beating the Raiders, but the Warriors/Knights is 50/50 for talent, and they have the momentum.

I’m confident today’s performance would have been good enough to beat the Knights

Back