General team v doggies

garyhobson_old

Kimmorly and Ennis in the Blues so that is a big boost for us.

Can't get any easier for the Warriors, they have played an understrength Gold Coast team and Newcastle team and sort of understrength Broncoes team. Things have been going their way, and they still can't win.

Kid-Dynamite_old

Goodwin and Eastwood are facing the judicary as well for spear tackles, so don't be suprised to see those two ruled out also

KeepingTheFaith_old

Idris and Hannat won't be there either, and with Myles, Petro, Harrison etc under injury clouds I wouldn't be surprised if Stagg got a call up somewhere in the Morons 17.

Playing at home this should be an easy win, but could be our greatest embarrassment this season.

Kid-Dynamite_old

Idris and Hannat won't be there either, and with Myles, Petro, Harrison etc under injury clouds I wouldn't be surprised if Stagg got a call up somewhere in the Morons 17.

Playing at home this should be an easy win, but could be our greatest embarrassment this season.

Just on Stagg. He well and truly deserves an Origin spot, he's been a champion this year, but I think he is to much like Dallas Johnson. I think they're gonna want impact of the bench, so a guy like Carl Webb will probably get the call up.

KeepingTheFaith_old

Depends on how many players they have to replace. I can see Webb replacing either Hannat or Petro, but who is going to replace Myles and Harrison (If he's ruled out).

QLD could need 4 more forwards, and Stagg would have to be in the next top 4 QLD forwards surely. Cam Smith was under a cloud too, but he'll play for sure.

Kid-Dynamite_old

Dave Shillington's name is being thrown around, Matt Scott from the Cowboys and Carl Webb. They will be the replacements IMO

I expect Harrison to play and Cameron Smith

Blake_old

That who's who list of players who may be missing from the Warriors game made me laugh a little.

People are actually going through the opposition team jumping for joy when they hear a player may not front against the Warriors. What a sad day.

I'm actually wanting them to lose again, surely if they continue to lose, changes will have to be made. Either by the coaching team or the players themselves.

At the moment they are an embarassment.

Kav_old

Just to make us even more confident (and therefore less likely to win), Josh Morris has been called into the Blues team for the injured Lyon. That makes five key players out while we have just one.

warriors4life_old

It doesn't matter how many players they have out. As long as they can score at least three tries and get up over 14 points then they've got us.

garyhobson_old

The Dogs will probably have decent replacements with Matt Utai, Ben Barba & Daniel Holdsworth.

ToiletDuck_old

I'm actually wanting them to lose again, surely if they continue to lose, changes will have to be made. Either by the coaching team or the players themselves.

At the moment they are an embarassment.

Agreed.

I hope they put 50 on us...what's the point in us grinding out a 14-8 win in cold wet sh!t conditions, against a team with half their players missing? All that means is we get no changes for the following week...the season is over, let's all deal with it.

One positive however, is we stay further away from the Rooters at the bottom...but that's about it.

Northern_Union

Agreed.

I hope they put 50 on us...what's the point in us grinding out a 14-8 win in cold wet sh!t conditions, against a team with half their players missing? All that means is we get no changes for the following week...the season is over, let's all deal with it.

One positive however, is we stay further away from the Rooters at the bottom...but that's about it.

It's cold comfort but thats all we can get out of this season now, staying away from the spoon.

Lego_Man_old

Ivan wont change the team anyway.

He's in love with Stacey and wants him for 2010...that says it all.

In fact if we got flogged by 50 it would make things even worse, as he'd have a mental breakdown, and replace every remotely dynamic player with a tackling robot, consigning us to 22-12 losses for all eternity.

Cleary's dream backline for 2010:

1. Himself
2. Aidan Kirk
3. Matt Cooper
4. Steve Menzies
5. Hazem El Masri
6. Shaun Timmins
7. Brett Kimmorley

Last edited by a moderator:

Spence_old

In fact if we got flogged by 50 it would make things even worse, as he'd have a mental breakdown, and replace every remotely dynamic player with a tackling robot, consigning us to 22-12 losses for all eternity.

1. Himself
2. Aidan Kirk
3. Matt Cooper
4. Steve Menzies
5. Hazem El Masri
6. Shaun Timmins
7. Brett Kimmorley

He would be in my dream backline...

ToiletDuck_old

1. Himself
2. Aidan Kirk
3. Matt Cooper
4. Steve Menzies
5. Hazem El Masri
6. Shaun Timmins
7. Brett Kimmorley

Haha, barring Ivan...I'd take that backline right now.