Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • C

Votes: 43 34.1%
  • F---- :(

Votes: 74 58.7%

• Total voters
It's frustrating how long they are able to lie on us in the tackle, is it because we are losing the ruck? Doesn't look like it to me but the crowd was going nuts and the ref kept letting it happen.
Yes totally biased reffing of the ruck, conversely, Tits had the fastest ptb ever..

Clearly we are missing Niukore and Afoa. While it is obvious that Niukore is our sole enforcer Afoa’s defence is extremely effective. Our replacement middles are just too far off the pace. I don’t know what has been said to Ford but his confidence is shot. I would drop Montoya and put RTS on the wing as he plays more like a winger and Pompey is a much better passer than RTS. It is amazing how quickly things can turn and our depth which 3 or 4 weeks ago was a strength is now close to being a disaster. Team morale will be at a low but if we can beat a depleted Newcastle and pull off an upset win in either of the subsequent two games we are right back in the mix. It will be interesting to see how the coach responds as it is the first time he has had some real pressure to deal with.

3 games in 12 days is a heluva' effort from the boys. The Aussie's wouldn't have a clue as to how tough we've had it over the past week as they don't lose 2 days to solely travel while on the road. To make it even worse, 3 away games in a row and the NRL give us the home game in magic round. They can fuck right off!

A much needed long weekend off for the boys to recover and spend with their families. The season is far from being out of our hands but the boys need to hit the ground running hard on Monday and "wake the fuck up" IYKYK....

I also hope all the Bandwagoners fall off. There's nothing that pisses me off more than those lifelong warriors haters who attend the games and have to share their narky comments mentioning the warriors of old. Tell me to grow a pair, but what's the point in even showing up!

Lets start with the good.

Starting Props & Fullback is quality.
Fit and injury free SJ is quality.

That's the end of the good
Lets start with the good.

Starting Props & Fullback is quality.
Fit and injury free SJ is quality.

That's the end of the good.

Our ruck defence after 25 minutes is becoming a problem. Individual errors not being defended is now a theme. Can anyone explain why we can’t defend our line this year? Systems? Are our middles struggling with lateral movement? Are our second rowers being getting caught too far in? Also it looked like Rocco stuffed his shoulder. Pompey to right centre I’m guessing.

Well a disapointing outcome however we are still in the first third of the season and there is a loong way to go.
RTS played well - definitely warming to the occasion and postion, id like to see Pompey come in for Montoya.
Zion - what a strong performance, shows what were missing without Niukore and having a hard runner like that.
We are definitely holding back on our attacking formation which is smart from Webster and the coaching team, no point this early in the season showing all our cards.
Looking forward to the next few weeks and the momentum we are going to be building.

Our ruck defence after 25 minutes is becoming a problem. Individual errors not being defended is now a theme. Can anyone explain why we can’t defend our line this year? Systems? Are our middles struggling with lateral movement? Are our second rowers being getting caught too far in? Also it looked like Rocco stuffed his shoulder. Pompey to right centre I’m guessing.
Being scored against on edges predominantly and don’t seem to cope when we’re attacking and defensive lines don’t break easily. Think we still back our line defence or else we wouldn’t take a short dropout like we did from the goal line. Looks like players wide aren’t staying on their man or sliding effectively?

I
Being scored against on edges predominantly and don’t seem to cope when we’re attacking and defensive lines don’t break easily. Think we still back our line defence or else we wouldn’t take a short dropout like we did from the goal line. Looks like players wide aren’t staying on their man or sliding effectively?
So systems are alright, just coming down to individuals not making one on ones.. Imma ask one of the podcast brothers to break it down.

Back