General Team Changes...

Iafeta_old

Moon was a genius, way better than solid today. Loved that game. I must say, if Moon can string together this till the end of the year he's going to be pushing for #6 duties for 2010.

playdaball_old

Moon was a genius, way better than solid today. Loved that game. I must say, if Moon can string together this till the end of the year he's going to be pushing for #6 duties for 2010.

Agree sooo

7, Seymour
6, Moon
3, Tate
4, Ropati - assuming his form returns

playdaball_old

How many tries have been scored down Lock'e side? His D can be average at times -perhaps still getting used to wing?

Magic Stick_old

It was best all-round performance ive seen from a Warriors standoff in a very long time

But going by the Cleary blueprint...Isaac John will be at standoff next week and Moon back to the centers

Fazz_old

Yeah Moon played far too well...BACK TO THE CENTRES WITH HIM! :p

Honestly I don't know why we moved him other then needing to because of a lack of options maybe? He was developing there nicely pretty much imo

As for any crit on his d...Who was that? They needa get there head checked...or maybe I do...imo Moon is a great defender

Northern_Union

Ropati was still rushing up and in today.....it's just a matter of time before he gets found out again doing that and i suggest that the only reason the Raiders didn't target him today is because they would have been un sure if he was playing or not.

Northern_Union

Yeah Moon played far too well...BACK TO THE CENTRES WITH HIM! :p

Honestly I don't know why we moved him other then needing to because of a lack of options maybe? He was developing there nicely pretty much imo

As for any crit on his d...Who was that? They needa get there head checked...or maybe I do...imo Moon is a great defender

Moon has been poor on D for pretty much all the season, and if you go back to this time last season he was getting owned on D for the Broncos.
There is no doubt that his D is good at times but he has been poor at times also on D.
One swollow doesn't make a summer.

Jesbass_old

Ropati was still rushing up and in today.....it's just a matter of time before he gets found out again doing that and i suggest that the only reason the Raiders didn't target him today is because they would have been un sure if he was playing or not.

Ironically, the only time I remember that happening was when Moon, (wearing the number 4 jersey), rushed out and the Raiders scored in the corner. I don't think he really impacted the result on that one, though.

Northern_Union

No as i say Ropo didn't get caught out with his rushing up and in today but history tells us it will eventually.

Spence_old

To me is d is like Manu's hands. He had one bad game, and everyone is on his back about it forever more. To be fair, I didn't watch the Broncos games extensively last season, but from what I saw then, and this year so far, he I don't rate him to be a poor defender. Especially as a half.

KeepingTheFaith_old

I've been saying all season, Moon needs to get the ball early and be allowed to play instinctively what's in front of him. he's all class, and if he can bring his junior form to first grade and do it consistently he's not just a decent five eight, he's a rep potential five eight.

Consistency is the key though. He needs to keep building on what he did today. The real test will be next week. Unlike the Raiders the Bulldogs have everything to play for and won't be flat.

KeepingTheFaith_old

Ropati wasn't bad today, but he had a few nervous moments. Will say this though, he saved Manu's ass by covering Vidot after Manu had charged up on the centre only to connect and fall off the tackle. Brownie points for that play.

Fazz_old

Moon has been poor on D for pretty much all the season, and if you go back to this time last season he was getting owned on D for the Broncos.
There is no doubt that his D is good at times but he has been poor at times also on D.
One swollow doesn't make a summer.

I disagree but whatever. I can't really be bothered goinh through older games to have a look and see if I'm wrong or not. lol

The Broncos are all **** on D most of the time tbh. It's amazing they don't get hammered all the time. Was shocked they kept ST George tryless

Beetle_old

How many tries have been scored down Lock'e side? His D can be average at times -perhaps still getting used to wing?

Today I think Hohaia has to take some blame for that as well, he got found out a few times in defense leading to raiders scoring if i remember.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spence_old

Today I think Hohaia has to take some blame for that as well, he got found out a few times in defense leading to raiders scoring if i remember.

I think he means throughout the season, the St George game was especially bad.