Votes: 15 11.8%
  • B

Votes: 107 84.3%
  • C

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • F-

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I dunno, given where we are in the year I think we played really well.

We didn't blow them off the park and at times our attack looked clunky. I thought our defence was great though. We look like a champion team to be honest, we keep turning up for each other. And that's with ANOTHER spine reshuffle mid game. Our attack will come, but that D is looking really good and that's the most important thing

It has to be the best defensive structure in the clubs history.

As a defensive system we are so far ahead of some other teams that we will win more games than not.

Just a few individual matchups that need to be sorted. Webby must be filthy about clean linebreaks through two man tackles

It has to be the best defensive structure in the clubs history.

As a defensive system we are so far ahead of some other teams that we will win more games than not.

Just a few individual matchups that need to be sorted. Webby must be filthy about clean linebreaks through two man tackles
Justin Morgan couldn't have got those structures set!

Team looked like they were in second gear for most of the game

Up 14 they closed shop and tried to protect the lead

I guess that made sense.

No point taking risks but it wasnt great to watch.

It would be good if they had a switch to up the tempo.

You could see the urgency in the knights come in the last 10. when the clock was running down.

A wins a win - never satisfied. lol

Our D is looking really solid.

16, 10, 12, and even though the Storm scored 30 we had them at 18 with 3 minutes left. That's the sort of consistency you want out of your D because attack tends to be up and down a little throughout the year. When it clicks though we'll put a score on a few teams as long as that consistency in D remains.

Shout out to Jackson Ford. So good. Finally putting the errors away and showing everyone how good he can be

I was saying last week that he really could be one of the top edge forwards in the comp. Runs great lines, is one of the fittest at the club, and is all effort.
His stats this year are looking elite already, just needed to cut those penalties and dropped balls out and he looks great.

Mate you completely missed the fact that our try line defence numbered up with ease thanks to having a boss defender like Pompey on the weak edge.

We looked like last year as a defensive wall, I wish we had Pompey over RTS at center Vs the Storm in those last minutes.

We literally constructed a lead then backed our defence versus the clock to make an eight point deficit impossible to overcome. Much like our method last year to lock down two points in games.

RTS can be better at center but he has a long way to go to match Pompeys defence.
Yes I have to agree Pompey's size and ability to read defensive is rock solid

funny how so many haters forget a good reason why we got so far last season was with Pompey in the team ..he was the only player to play every match to now think he's in the bin now is pretty rich ... ok RTS shows him up in attack but then who doesn't he show up the guys a freak ..

If it was up to me ... I'd like to see a fit CNK start on the wing to replace DWZ(talk of injury and he needs work on his D) so with Rocco for a few games keep RTS at FB .. Pompey stays in. centre with Montoya ..might not get a try but can certainly set them up and save them..(IMHO this would be the best defence Backline we could field)

Capewell and Ford(Is that you LUCK ?) best games of the season along with RTS a three-way fight for MOM was even impressed by Jazz have to say that's one of his better games off the bench..keep it coming you little nugget ...

SJ was average by his standards esp early in the match ..but as the team played so completely it wasn't a big deal ...

Losing Metcalf isn't great and I hope he is back to cover TMM or even CHT later in the season (either TMM/CHT one can start but other must be bench spine cover also should get game time IMHO)

Good to have Niukore and Egan back.

Egan a good return playing the full 80. I was a bit worried when he went down with a leg injury. Thankfully he got up.

Niukore they will build up his minutes. He did get some good shots on. Like last year when we would bring on Tevaga and Walker and pick up the tempo. It could be nice when he gets into this role having an experience player come on and add some starch in the middle late and some tough runs late in the game.

When I really think about it and naively expected a 13+ win, Newy imo are a potential top 8 side as the season waxes on despite their 1/4 so I’ll take it.

Man CHT looked like he never left. Cool calm 1% player.

Our trajectory is still building, lots of position shuffles (2/4 is more than acceptable) the boys play like their life depends on it and we have DEPTH.

Made me feel like I’m glad Im not a Souths fan.

Back