Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

And this is why all of your squad barring byes or a one week injury or suspension should be playing.
At least you can cover a few injuries or the bye although obviously your 17 is weaker.
At least you will be scoring.
Without looking at everyone’s squad I suspect there could be teams scratching to get 17 scoring players this week.

Like others have mentioned, it’s been the craziest start in the history of NRL Fantasy or Dream Team and I have been there forever.
I knew it was a risk having 3 Storm players with the bye but could never see this amount of injuries/droppings coming.

And this is why all of your squad barring byes or a one week injury or suspension should be playing.
At least you can cover a few injuries or the bye although obviously your 17 is weaker.
At least you will be scoring.
Without looking at everyone’s squad I suspect there could be teams scratching to get 17 scoring players this week.

Like others have mentioned, it’s been the craziest start in the history of NRL Fantasy or Dream Team and I have been there forever.
yeah this is me. It seems im legit the kiss of death of trading in players in my team or having star players in my team. im getting a couple of blokes who are getting injured every week and out for a few weeks

I am going to take one for the team and only trade in penrith and broncos players

Piakura limped off the training field. In doubt.
I’ve never seen this chaos ever since I started 5 years ago.
I'm one of the few that decided against picking Cleary in my Fantasy and Supercoach sides, however I've still been destroyed. So far I've had:

Egan
Piakura
Fa'asuamaleaui
Haas
Faamausili
Tuaupiki
Chan
Walker (who thankfully gets to play this week)

I'm one of the few that decided against picking Cleary in my Fantasy and Supercoach sides, however I've still been destroyed. So far I've had:

Egan
Piakura
Fa'asuamaleaui
Haas
Faamausili
Tuaupiki
Chan
Walker (who thankfully gets to play this week)
To join in the misery loves company

I have had
Jayden Campbell
Reece Walsh
Nathan Cleary
Payne Haas
Starford Toa
Piakura
Tommy Talau
Spencer Leniu suspended
Soni Luke dropped

I’m dumping him and my least effective mid range player like Brandon Smith. Haven’t decided who to buy yet
B. Smith was my planned trade out this week, as well as Piakura. But my team is too fucked up to trade out both now.
B Smith will hopefully get more mins this week, with Sandon Smith out. Although Watson is on the bench.

I am keeping Cleary. But I am a N00b and don't know what I am doing. I am also keeping Spencer Leniu all the way to round 10.

I am keeping Cleary. But I am a N00b and don't know what I am doing. I am also keeping Spencer Leniu all the way to round 10.
I’m keeping Cleary as well. Ivan said he could possibly be back as early as next week.
I would trade Leniu imo. You could use his salary to make more money on another player or upgrade to a gun etc

The reality is that with sooo many injuries taking place, there's Gunna be a tonne of fresh meat over the next few weeks and if you play it well could make a quick bit of cash over the next 5 weeks or so, before bringing back the big guns

Hope you held Campbell Wrighty.
He’s been named to play.
Yes Held Campbell. I am like a pack rat. I am holding the following injured or suspended players

1) Reece Walsh - Due back by Round 7 so I will wait for him
2) Nathan Cleary - Due back by Round 7-8 at latest so I will wait for him
3) Payne Haas - Due back Round 8 so I will Wait
4) Spencer Leniu - Due back from Suspension Round 10 - someone advised me not to wait for him so I will trade him out next week.

I spent three days going through countless permutations and trade options before finally realising I should keep it simple and trade away the two players I wanted the least and acquire the best two players I could with their salaries.

I have 16 available players for this round and if Talou is named then I will have 17.

Yes Held Campbell. I am like a pack rat. I am holding the following injured or suspended players

1) Reece Walsh - Due back by Round 7 so I will wait for him
2) Nathan Cleary - Due back by Round 7-8 at latest so I will wait for him
3) Payne Haas - Due back Round 8 so I will Wait
4) Spencer Leniu - Due back from Suspension Round 10 - someone advised me not to wait for him so I will trade him out next week.

I spent three days going through countless permutations and trade options before finally realising I should keep it simple and trade away the two players I wanted the least and acquire the best two players I could with their salaries.

I have 16 available players for this round and if Talou is named then I will have 17.
That is a lot of Cap that’s not playing Wrighty.
You might get left behind and fall in the rankings with that much Cap/Points you’re missing every week.