General Taai! Where are you dude?

Northern_Union

Lavina was grating on my nerves today with her build up interviews. I'm normally pretty tolerant with her take on things but voice and the way she was talking aggravated me today.

Trotbags_old

In answer to the original question - he was sitting up behind me at the game today :)

Fazz_old

Lavina was grating on my nerves today with her build up interviews. I'm normally pretty tolerant with her take on things but voice and the way she was talking aggravated me today.

You're a tolerant man, she's been irritating me since day one haha.

one-eyed-warrior_old

How fat, slow and utterly crap dud lousi look, akuma back in asap please

Tyrael_old

How is big Sam progressing. Does he look to be a Warrior in the near future (2012+)

Spence_old

Definitely has potential, but is 3-4 years away from NRL level. Needs to gain a lot more speed, probably lose some weight and put it back on in muscle in other areas and change his running style.

I wouldn't be surprised if he bums out after a season in NSW Cup. However, if he does manage to sort these things out he could be a real force. 6 foot 7 and 125 kg at the moment, and can offload at will.

Tyrael_old

Offload at will because there is no one near his size in under 20's.

Yeah he will need to lose at least 5 kgs and the rest of the fat turned into muscle.

Is he someone the Warriors are looking at for the future...if he is shouldn't someone be taking a look at the kind of thing?

Also above members mentioned that Sione looked slow and fat....why pick him then and why is he slow and fat...don't they have team nutritionists?

Chch fan_old

You're a tolerant man, she's been irritating me since day one haha.

Does anyone actually sit through 40/20?
I tried because I wanted to hear the origin team but man that show is crap!
Also I'm sure I heard Halligan say at halftime (Roosters v Knights) that Kenny-Dowal had been quiet. Correct me if I'm wrong but was he playing?

Fazz_old

I watched the very first 10 minutes of it in the very first ep. Have had no desire to watch it since.

Chch fan_old

Speaking of crap shows this league lounge is not the best. Warren Ryan could caller, shit presenter and whats with the so called comedians cracking jokes that aren't funny?
Would much rather Ryan, Tallis, Wizz, Sailor and Junior Pierce to a reveiw of the weekend, I enjoy their shows. Thats just my opinon though