Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nationality
  1. 🇦🇺 Australia
Nickname
Webby
Warriors Debut Date
Mar 3, 2023
Warriors Debut Details
March 3 2023, Round 1 vs Newcastle Knights at SKY Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand
Warriors Years Active
  1. 2015
  2. 2016
  3. 2023
  4. 2024
Signed From
Penrith Panthers (Assistant Coach)
Status
Active
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Webster_(rugby_league)
Rugby League Project
https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/coaches/andrew-webster/summary.html
“Another important element of extending his contract is that the stars of the future can see stability in long-term planning in the head coaching role and they see a coach who is driven to develop players of all age groups to become NRL players of the future for the Warriors.”

This is it right here! Great news and congratulations to Andrew Webster and the whole club, let the good times roll.

Now this is a FIVE year plan :ROFLMAO:

How good. Still a young coach. Cant wait to see him develop and grow with the club.

Expecting some bumps, up and downs along the way, but looking forward to the ride, and ending at our final destination - a grand final premiership win.

There was someone on here (with all due respect) that said that NRL will never let us win a Premiership no matter what and I completely understood his sentiment and reasons why but I disagree. What Webster did with our team in his inaugural season with us was extremely promising. We will win a Premiership within that 5 year window. You can all leave a brown paper bag on fire full of dog shizz on my doorstep if we don’t, I’ll just hose my feet off and accept I’m not Nostradamus…..you heard it here first.

Cam is a pretty smart operator. He seems to say all the right things even if some here do not agree with what is being said.

This is great news for the club and commonsense.

Let's gone Warriors'

yeah, definitely says what you want to hear, like a good sales man. But he's no orator that can influence like Webby and few other leaders i know

Back