NRL Teams Sydney Roosters

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
You forgot the fourth one.... dollars ;)
The forth one just naturally follows the other three.
A fact many people choose to ignore is Sonny Bill borrowed
$750 000 to get out of his bull dogs league deal .
And moved to France to play under Tana Umaga an learn the game .
So he could follow his dream an be an all black .
He also took a pay cut to go to the roosters so he could win a premiership title .
Not quite following the money .He let it come to him.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Poor Luke Keary cant buy a trick with concussions and now a broken RIB. Surely Ribs can be niggly injuries to recover from, how long will he be out for?

I exepect the Roosters to kick into winning form 4-6 weeks prior to finals, which is about now, so not buying into last nights loss too much. Unless Melb dont drop off at the back end this year.6 week form into finals is imperative, so will be interesting to see how Parra and Penrith go in that regard. But going to be hard to win 3 in a row if the consistently best 5/8th in the game (Johnson is playing 7 at sharks and his 6 week form whilst sublime is nowhere near Keary's level) is not involved, he is the key offensively for the Roosters chances imo.

Reactions: bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Poor Luke Keary cant buy a trick with concussions and now a broken RIB. Surely Ribs can be niggly injuries to recover from, how long will he be out for?

I exepect the Roosters to kick into winning form 4-6 weeks prior to finals, which is about now, so not buying into last nights loss too much. Unless Melb dont drop off at the back end this year.6 week form into finals is imperative, so will be interesting to see how Parra and Penrith go in that regard. But going to be hard to win 3 in a row if the consistently best 5/8th in the game (Johnson is playing 7 at sharks and his 6 week form whilst sublime is nowhere near Keary's level) is not involved, he is the key offensively for the Roosters chances imo.
Just asking for a friend...how could anybody feel sorry of the Roosters?

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Just asking for a friend...how could anybody feel sorry of the Roosters?
Lol thats like the hate for Manly or for Souths (ok last one might be just me lol).

On a serious note I dont feel sorry for the Roosters, just Luke :) And no not because he is IN the Roosters ;-p

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings