Current Affairs Ukraine - Russia War

NZ getting dragged online for this. IMG_8392.jpeg

I’m not claiming the Russian state isnt dropping bodies. Im claiming that selectively it’s more effective than the wests industrial warfare.

Imagine if Vietnam had been solved by a hundred summary executions? Or Korea, or Iraq, or Afghanistan.
If Palestine/ Israel has been going on for 2000 years and there will never be a solution… is it better to genocide a few people now and create one happy countries rather than more people dying in wars going on for the next 2000 years?

Cold hard logic?

Not saying I support it but is that what the logic tells us? What the US has chosen?

If Palestine/ Israel has been going on for 2000 years and there will never be a solution… is it better to genocide a few people now and create one happy countries rather than more people dying in wars going on for the next 2000 years?

Cold hard logic?

Not saying I support it but is that what the logic tells us? What the US has chosen?
Yes.

Now that’s a bizarre take from someone that supports Palestinian resistance, since it infers an Israeli state. But might is right and Hamas may have provoked a conflict with the aims of finishing it once and for all. Rather than dooming generations to living in a cage.

This is a religion that values martyrdom after all

There have always been issues in Palestine for 2,000 years, however, up to the 1920's everyone there whether Jew or Muslim, were Palestinian. The British created the Mandate an provided the groundwork for Israel. Then after WW2 came tens of thousands dispossessed Jews from Europe. The former Iranian President Ahmadinejad said that Israel should be in Europe as it is a European problem with the holocaust.

Cold hard logic?

Ah the dumb arse first world solution for morons, drop a bomb on Africa to delete all the starving and make it go away.

There is nothing logical about murder unless you are an ignorant psychopathic stupid kient.

Thing is, if you kill all the Palestinians, history shows that the global backlash will change the dynamics by making Martyrs and Saints of the dead (when I say Martyrs I am not talking about Islam I am talking the language of survivors of Auschwitz... those Anne Frank Martyrs the global community celebrate, those people who change history forever in the conscious bubble that is the Western conscience) in the exact same fashion that the Jews ended up with Israel, the Arab world would enjoy the popular support of moralists the world over if anyone was stupid enough to use genocide in the modern age as a solution.

Ah the dumb arse first world solution for morons, drop a bomb on Africa to delete all the starving and make it go away.
Who mentioned Africa?

There is nothing logical about murder unless you are an ignorant psychopathic stupid kient.
Yet we justify it all the time. Capital punishment, wars etc

Thing is, if you kill all the Palestinians, history shows that the global backlash will change the dynamics by making Martyrs and Saints of the dead (when I say Martyrs I am not talking about Islam I am talking the language of survivors of Auschwitz... those Anne Frank Martyrs the global community celebrate, those people who change history forever in the conscious bubble that is the Western conscience) in the exact same fashion that the Jews ended up with Israel, the Arab world would enjoy the popular support of moralists the world over if anyone was stupid enough to use genocide in the modern age as a solution.
So your thesis is a slow painful death for a lot more people is preferable?

Who mentioned Africa?

Yet we justify it all the time. Capital punishment, wars etc

So your thesis is a slow painful death for a lot more people is preferable?
You don't seem to read what I have said to well.

To your first point about Africa, growing up in NZ during the famines I had to listen to a lot of Pakeha say why don't we just bomb them to get rid of the problem. This is a thing, ignorant white folks ringing up talk back and saying lets just bomb them (any non white race, they never offer a genocide solution in Europe....work that one out)

Your second point about Capital punishment is gas lighting somewhat since what I said was in reply to a comment that genocide is logical.

As a believer in Capital punishment based off my work with Pedos and other fkwits you cannot gas light me about international murder by decree with War.

I know for a fact that you as ex Military understand there are rules. And Genocide as a solution (which Wiz was offering) is not fucking part of the rules of engagement in any international court.

You may have stepped outside those boundaries, I am not judging that, however as someone who was also bound by the Geneva convention in the treatment of Prisoners I will not be gas lit about a soft genocide argument on any level in any forum or any discourse.

Read this clearly aloud in your Mirror "GENOCIDE SHOULD NEVER ENTER THE THINKING OF ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE A MEMBER OF THE HUMAN RACE.

Genocide is what apes do. Dumb fucking monkeys like some of clowns posting in here.

Take another read of the Hitler youth idiot Wiz and his genocide solution....

Cold hard logic?

Last edited:
You don't seem to read what I have said to well.

To your first point about Africa, growing up in NZ during the famines I had to listen to a lot of Pakeha say why don't we just bomb them to get rid of the problem. This is a thing, ignorant white folks ringing up talk back and saying lets just bomb them (any non white race, they never offer a genocide solution in Europe....work that one out)
So? Should I throw some anecdotal stories from my youth to prove you wrong?

Your second point about Capital punishment is gas lighting somewhat since what I said was in reply to a comment that genocide is logical.

As a believer in Capital punishment based off my work with Pedos and other fkwits you cannot gas light me about international murder by decree with War.
Bullshit. Murder is murder, a life is a life. One does not have more instrinsic value over another. That’s retarded idealism.

I know for a fact that you as ex Military understand there are rules. And Genocide as a solution (which Wiz was offering) is not fucking part of the rules of engagement in any international court.
Rules are people die. When you see enough of it, you realise the goal is to cause the least. Not feed your own ego because you didn’t swing the axe yourself.

Genocide is what apes do. Dumb fucking monkeys like some of clowns posting in here.
That’s what we are despite the baubles weak thinkers drape upon themselves.

Take another read of the Hitler youth idiot Wiz and his genocide solution....

Cold hard logic?

He asked a question, one that’s worth asking. One that mediocre men are scared of.

The Trolley Problem is only a problem for weak, mediocre men. And it’s led to the predictable decline.

So? Should I throw some anecdotal stories from my youth to prove you wrong?

Bullshit. Murder is murder, a life is a life. One does not have more instrinsic value over another. That’s retarded idealism.

Rules are people die. When you see enough of it, you realise the goal is to cause the least. Not feed your own ego because you didn’t swing the axe yourself.

That’s what we are despite the baubles weak thinkers drape upon themselves.

He asked a question, one that’s worth asking. One that mediocre men are scared of.

The Trolley Problem is only a problem for weak, mediocre men. And it’s led to the predictable decline.
You are half African.

Genocide is not a big deal back home eh.

I was a Cop for 20 years and saw some of the scum the human race can sink to. Not as many as Dave, but I also saw the victims who are usually the forgotten ones. However strange it sounds I haver been an advocate for the death penalty. The rationale I have is if society says it is wrong to kill then how can society kill. However if they were executed I would not shed one fucking tear

SĜHow is it that you're so cynical of all media and critical of our opinions, but everything Putin says is gospel? He's another lying c*nt politician, what's the difference?

Totally agree about politicians. Putin put on a political masterclass explaining Russias positions. He has offered to talk with Ukraine, the ball is in Ukraines court now.

He’s blinded by his personal experience that he missed that it was a thought experiment trying to understand the US thinking🤷‍♂️

you saying I do not understand is entertaining.

Thing is, you started this argument by posting about selective genocide.

Genocide means wiping out everyone.

You recon I don't understand, mate you don't even understand the language you are posting in.

Last edited:
The Trolley Problem never mentions anything about someone else watching you making your choice. Or, worse, watching you making the choice and being a friend/family member of the one person you've chosen to sacrifice.
Living with your conscience, that you made the right choice by killing the one man to save the five, is one thing. Living with knowing there's a man with a gun who's going to kill you and your family for what you just did is something else entirely.

Peace isn't when everyone loves each other like hippies, it's when everyone's still pissed off with everyone else becuase no-one has everything they want, but they're not pissed off enough to go bash their enemy/enemies over it.

Back