• Storm 12-

• Storm 13+

• Storm Destruction!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Well turns out i am going to the game after all. The wife didnt want to put up with me sulking if they won and i wasnt there. So will be packing off late this afternoon for the trek into town. Now all i need is a win.
You showed her who's boss aye lol. Good on ya. Nothing like a little tanty to get ya way and if they do lose you might get a sympathy root as well so win/win...

TBF, not their fault ANZAC Day's a Tuesday
True, and the time difference isn't their fault either. Choosing to play the match at 9pm NZ time is purely their choice though, and it shows massive fucking disrespect to NZ fans in my opinion.

I went on to the NRL site to give feedback about this - they have the typical form to fill out: name, email etc. For the location part, they have a selection of Australian states, and nothing for NZ. I picked Tasmania cos they seem to hate the rest of Australia. I sent a love letter.

To make something clear, I love the idea of Anzac Day matches against the Storm, even if an Anzac Day test match would be much better.

Reactions: Defence

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
Screenshot_2017-04-25-15-15-45.png
Melbourne weather today.

Looking forward to watching Matulino. I remember he could be a playmaker, as a forward for the Warriors he could really do it all bar kicking on his day. I hope hes like that today. I hope to see Matulino and Gavet click on the field if they will be on the field at the same time. Fingers crossed

Reactions: Sup42

Navigator

Contributor
All i ask on this day is.
Stand proud my brother.
Play with what is in your heart.
And remember you are remembering/ representing them.
Keep it close, stay in touch and play with the pride of all the warrior fans as much.

Another game on this day lest we forget.

All i really ask is show pride in your colours.

I put my last couple of hundy of bookie money on the Warriors to win. But I'm not confident
Looking at the head to head battles in the teams named we are going to struggle.
But fingers crossed as always
What's the worst that can happen?

Navigator

Contributor
I dont care if we lose as long as we show heart like the Roosters n Dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.