• DRAW

• Storm Golden Point

• Storm 12-

• Storm 13+

• Storm Destruction!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what, whichever oxygen thief does the scheduling that ends up with NZ's only team playing at 9pm in the middle of the fucking week can kiss my ballbag. This goddamn comp has become more and more about the fucking Aussie TV dollars. Commemorate the ANZACS my arse, it's just a fucking marketing ploy.

TBF, not their fault ANZAC Day's a Tuesday and I like that we do play Melbourne on ANZAC Day, unlike the "ANZAC Test" being held on that traditional day sometime in May that has nothing to do with ANZAC Day...But, yeah, just a marketing ploy.

About time Billy Slater had a brain fart....C'mon, Billy! It's been so long!

Reactions: SilentOne and Sup42
Are you guys expecting Sao to be playing with Matulino back? I certainly aren't - the guy is absolute mud and offers nothing. He's only played 32 minutes in the last 2 games, so don't think Kearney thinks much of him either (still picks him though smh)
Gubb got dropped to reserve so Im assuming Mutts will take his spot, Sao will most likely play, he really needs to lift his game.

Well turns out i am going to the game after all. The wife didnt want to put up with me sulking if they won and i wasnt there. So will be packing off late this afternoon for the trek into town. Now all i need is a win.
Great news Brother.

Enjoy the game....looking forward to an at the ground post game refection of the whole shebang.

Gubb got dropped to reserve so Im assuming Mutts will take his spot, Sao will most likely play, he really needs to lift his game.
I was surprised Gubb got dropped over Sao tbh.

Effort and energy and all that....

Still....low tackles against the Ruck obsessed Storm are probably not as appealing to the selection group.

Yeah it's Anzac Day ! Happy Anzac Day Everybody ! Go NZ Warriors ! ;)

image.jpeg

Hopefully it's not an repeat performance of last years Anzac if the boys play like they did the first 40 mins last week for the whole game it will be close. Having Matulino back helps but you would expect some rust wouldn't see an big impact from him today I don't think anyway hoping for an win would be the perfect chance to get the storm

Reactions: Straight up
I was surprised Gubb got dropped over Sao tbh.

Effort and energy and all that....

Still....low tackles against the Ruck obsessed Storm are probably not as appealing to the selection group.
I liked what Sao and Gavet brought on there first hitout of the year against a strong dragons pack and I thought they actually dominated the second half, but where as Gavet has carried on Sao hasnt improved, but Im willing to give Sao another shot and it looks like SK is too, but I reakon if he offers nothing this game SK will most likely drop him and give Afoa a go, well I hope so, thats just my take.

Status
Not open for further replies.