1. Best player uninvolved on the wing
2. Debuts two players AGAINST THE FUCKING STORM
3. Drops the only player in our spine that can actually kick
4. Complete reshuffle on gameday. This isn't the genius tactic our coaches seem to think it is.
5. Refuse to change course and get Roger Tuivasa-Sheck more involved
This is absolutely on the coach. Yet another idiot coach that we've picked up because nobody else, literally nobody else, wanted them. Yeah, we're understrength but the sheer amount of tactical blunders from our coach is insane.
I'm still waiting for one of the FaItHeRs from before to explain why we're not a shit team though.
Imagine if we had centers and halves that could feed our wings. Regardless of how slow they're. My point has always been if your insides are defensively incapable of reading attacking plays they look shit. If our halves can't feed our wings on attack we're shit.
Young Walsh just proved my point. And Ken was the benefactor. Maybe the Ken & Fusitua haters will wake up one day and see that.