Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Melbourne 13+

Votes: 42 72.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jonesy101

jonesy101

Disappointing to see Fusitua ruled out but not surprised with the nature of his head knock. Now that Beale is in the side I'd much prefer seeing him play centre with Herbert on the wing. Herbert is a better finisher and Beale had a horror time on the wing last week. He just isn't a winger. Glad to see Curran getting a go.

Reactions: 4 users
roadrunner

roadrunner

yeah the mindset will be interesting. We will either get flogged or pull off a close win. All I want to see is that they stand up to be counted man to man otherwise 80 mins will be like a lifetime.C'mon guys get it done.

Reactions: 2 users
Woofa

Woofa

will the day ever come that we win by 40 and its expected against reasonable opposition other than titans...ahhh the dreams

WellingtonOrca

WellingtonOrca

will the day ever come that we win by 40 and its expected against reasonable opposition other than titans...ahhh the dreams

I remember the days when we used to flog the rabbitohs regularly by that much.

Reactions: 6 users
Sup42

Sup42

Should I watch live or check the score and then watch the replay?
I can't look away this time, since I figure this game will give some indication of whether we have any season left.
The players...formerly the lads, in every game like this against the Storm...suffering adversity....playing for a coaching assistant...go out and give up.

Melbourne know to hit hard when the Warriors ain't in a 'lets play muther fuckers' mindset...that special crazy they save up just for the Storm on those epic occasions.

Also the pre-game will be good with Toddy Payten getting a lot of talk time you would think as the News crew try to follow the tragedy...the death in the family.

Lets gorne Warriors, right behind you.

Will we see the offload tonight? or will the ground hog see his own shadow and retire to his burrow.

Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Some sobering stats.

Pros:

• Errors: Warriors have the fewest errors in the NRL (16th)

Cons:
  • Offloads: Warriors are 16th across the entire NRL. - Correct, no team offloads the footy less than the Warriors.
  • Tackle busts: Warriors are 14th.
  • Linebreaks: Warriors are 15th.
  • Tries: Warriors are 14th.
  • Missed tackles: Warriors are 4th in average

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users
WA supporter

WA supporter

Contributor
Apologises to the mods if this isn’t the right place to post. Fox sports are claiming that Passi,Maumalo and Pulu are asking P V”Landry to lobby the Federal Govt to allow their families into Australia because they’re missing them. I’m not passing judgement,just reporting the article

Fonzies Tram Line

Fonzies Tram Line

Some sobering stats.

Pros:

Cons:
  • Offloads: Warriors are 16th across the entire NRL. - Correct, no team offloads the footy less than the Warriors.

In the trials, Katttttoa was offloading like a champ, timed his offloads and didn't over do it.

Haven't really seen that, a couple of gems - but no doubt he would have been instructed to hold the pill.

Reactions: 1 user
bangbros18

bangbros18

Like a lot of other posters here I don’t realistically expect a win but,I the one thing I dont think I could handle would be another Blocker Roach sideline eye commentary ......farkkkkkk me😡🔫
Amen! Fuck that fat cu**!!!! Who's the ref tonight?

• Haha
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
Some sobering stats.

Pros:

Cons:

that is a sad state of affairs when we have been historically known for Jungle Ball and probably where Kearney has gone wrong.

It was quite interesting reading about the Walker brothers theories.

"Ben notes their two-year study of completion rates showed that teams who were good at completing were often bad at scoring tries."

mrblonde

mrblonde

Yeah I'm the same. As soon as I know the result most of the appeal of watching disappears, even if my side has won. If I can't watch live then I basically go full hermit until I can see a replay - no social media, no news, no messaging.

Totally agree. I remember an incident where a young guy got charged for abusing a cop who'd breath-tested him the night of a rugby test - or something similar. On finding out the driver was headed home to watch the replay, the cop told him the final score. Dick move.

I have to admit when watching a match I've recorded I tend to fast-forward and only watch the immediate build-up to any scoring moment.

Amen! Fuck that fat cu**!!!! Who's the ref tonight?

Can you imagine Steve Roach and Darryl Brohman in the commentary box? Like an ad for weight loss: Before and Way Before.

• Haha
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
that is a sad state of affairs when we have been historically known for Jungle Ball and probably where Kearney has gone wrong.

It was quite interesting reading about the Walker brothers theories.

"Ben notes their two-year study of completion rates showed that teams who were good at completing were often bad at scoring tries."
It's almost like that was our entire plan under SK. Completions, completions. Don't drop the ball or we will lose.

wrighty

Apologises to the mods if this isn’t the right place to post. Fox sports are claiming that Passi,Maumalo and Pulu are asking P V”Landry to lobby the Federal Govt to allow their families into Australia because they’re missing them. I’m not passing judgement,just reporting the article
I think that is perfectly fine for those three to do so. I hope Cameron George supports them. I suspect that the submission will be for all warriors families and not just those three. Thanks for passing on that update.

wrighty

Disappointing to see Fusitua ruled out but not surprised with the nature of his head knock. Now that Beale is in the side I'd much prefer seeing him play centre with Herbert on the wing. Herbert is a better finisher and Beale had a horror time on the wing last week. He just isn't a winger. Glad to see Curran getting a go.
100% echo these thoughts and couldn't have said it better myself. Good post Jonesy.

Reactions: 1 users
Miket12

Miket12

Because the players feel that what’s happened this week was like a “death in the family”, will they play with black armbands or just play like they’re still mourning?

Reactions: 1 user
Johnnyray

Johnnyray

Fuck [Definition of Fuck at Dictionary.com]

fuck [ fuhk ] / fʌk / Vulgar.

SEE SYNONYMS FOR fuck ON THESAURUS.COM

USAGE ALERT ABOUT FUCK

For many people, the word fuck is extremely vulgar, considered improper and taboo in all of its senses.

Even so, various forms of the word, primarily in its non-literal, slang senses, have increasingly crept into casual use, not only as spontaneous expletives of shock, horror, or anger, but also as verbal tics and common intensifiers, mere indices of annoyance or impatience or even pleasant surprise: Where are my fucking keys? What the fuck is taking so long? This is fucking awesome! Nevertheless, the term is best avoided altogether in “polite company.” The mass broadcast media have actually been forced by the threat of punitive fines to block audiences from hearing it, either by banning its use entirely or by bleeping all or part of the sound—if only by blocking out nothing more than the vowel sound in the middle.

Although its first known occurrence in writing dates from the late 1400s (disguised in a cipher at that), the word fuck was undoubtedly heard long before that, and it remains primarily a creature of the spoken language. Well into the 20th century, it was generally regarded as “unprintable,” and forms like f*** or f--k or some spelling distortion like frack or frig or fork or fug were typically substituted for it in writing. In speech, creative euphemisms abound, some born with each new generation. We now have eff and effing as well as f-word and f-bomb, all of which allow us to discuss the term without resorting to its actual use.

verb (used with object)

to have sexual intercourse with.

Slang. to treat unfairly or harshly.

verb (used without object)

to have sexual intercourse.

Slang. to meddle (usually followed by around or with)
interjection

Slang. (used to express anger, disgust, peremptory rejection, etc., often followed by a pronoun, as you or it.)

historical

Fact. The New Zealand Warriors are about to get completely and properly thoroughly fucked by Melbourne Storm tonight at Jubilee Stadium in Sydney.

• Love
Lance155

Lance155

Boy our edges will have to be on. Not sure how we can defend the spread and the kick behind at the same time with Beale and Ken haha

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
I fear it could get ugly tonight...

I don’t think they’re ready for a fight

Boys don’t sound like they’re in the right frame of mind

they’ll go hard for the first10 then begin to crack when the first try is scored...

Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.