Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Melbourne Storm 12-

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Warriors Walk on Water!

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez that hurts to loose in the last 4 minutes like that, that play the ball penalty could have gone for us. Super proud of the effort tonight, if they play with that commitment each week the wins win come.

Reactions: 1 user
We start the game with one prop on the bench and finish the game with 2 on the bench.

All the while Melbourne marching up field in the final 10 with ease.

Shot Kearney, fukn shit the bed on your rotations again.

Disappointed for the boys. At least the effort was there for 80 minutes, but in the end the experience and class needed to control the match in the last quarter wasn't there.

Great fucking game, glad I stayed up to watch it.
I had the storm by 30plus, so hold your heads up our Boy's, that was a great effort tonight.

Disappointing to lose, but I feel happier after that game than any of our other losses. We win that game if Roger Tuivasa-Sheck plays.

This could be the moment our season turns around. If Kearney is brave enough to keep Kata dropped, Herbert coming in did wonders for our defence. Chanel Harris-Tavita is showing real signs of being a keeper too. Yeah, there were some fuck ups, but honestly nothing much worse than Shaun Johnson on a bad day. I'm a hell of a lot more confident in his defence than I was after the trials too.

Reactions: 3 users
My fear is SK will rush Kata back next week. Ayshford didn’t have a great game. Should’ve put Ken away for two tries.

Reactions: 1 users
What we saw from the Warriors tonight defensively should now be the template for the rest of the season. Is it coincidence that the introduction of a couple of young hungry boys saw the defense reach greater heights?

Cheating cu**s only won by a wobbly field goal against a bunch of kids, take that storm

I'll say this though, Perham looked like a future All Black out there on debut so someone's doing something right, possibly O'Sullivan.

I am furious
That penalty
What a joke
I am so proud of our boys
We deserved that
Melbourne should be embarrassed
Aussie refs hahah what a joke
I am so so so proud

Reactions: 2 users
I think we got stiffed by the refs in the 2nd half. also our lack of experience showed in the end.

However I am proud of our team tonight. What a mighty effort. I would have taken that scoreline before the game.

Special mention to Herbert. I cannot remember a finer debut for the Warriors than that. They all played well and that team spirit was admirable.

Status
Not open for further replies.