maloney 9
mara 5
locke 4

teariki_old

missed tackles
maloney 11 WTF
seymour 5
taylor 5

Hmm, I would've thought Mateo would be on the missed tackles list too, the most glaring ones he missed led to opposition tries. And for all the good work that Maloney does, he gives away at least one penalty per game for either holding the tackled player too long or swinging arm tackle. You'd think the coaches would be working hard to get rid of those aspects of Maloney's game.

ToiletDuck_old

That's why Big Ben got my 3 points, was going forward when his counterparts were not...largely error free week-to-week too. Love the man.

edguy_old

surely mara has secured the starting hooker spot.. ???
we saw yesterday u dont change a winning side IVAN ..berrigan for brown ..huge mistake
if it aint broke dont fix it

Spence_old

Well I think it was actually broken, Brown got caught out a number of times positionally in the centres. His shear awesomeness made his still have good games though. Second row is where he needs to be.

Agreed on Mara. His distribution is great. I watched James Segeyaro play for the Cowboys on the weekend, and I can see many similarities between them (apart from looks ;)). Although, I think Segeyaro's distribution may be slighty better, although still early days. I can definitely see how he got NYC hooker of the year last year, he's fantastic.