General Where are you watching the Prelim?

I probably won’t. On holiday starting this Friday on a cruise ship in the Adriatic. Always take the ipad with me but Sky doesn’t usually work abroad.

Best wishes to everyone actually going to the game. Here’s hoping for a win. Even my union supporting SiL is beginning to move across from the dark side into the light.

Am banned from watching late games at our house even if I am downstairs in the garage as I make too much noise 😆

So will head to the local sports bar in Taka (Elephant Wrestler) with a few mates and watch from there. Was actually packed for the Penrith semi which was great to see

At home. Will be a bit different as the earlier games I've had my boys watching with me either the first half or the full game depending on the kick off time.

As this is later I'll be by myself unless my wife is interested or my nephew is home.

I used to go through the game day thread as it felt like your watching with a group but found that means I concentrate less on the game. So will likely be by myself. The main concern will be how much work I do around the house during the day and how exhausted I end up.

With my kids at my sons place across town in that Rugby League stronghold Remuera.

Since I have been going there this year we are 7/8 wins at theirs so yeah I better get there this weekend to keep the Juju going.

We had a french girl watch one game, my mum told her what was gong on with the commentary in her lingo.

Apparently Shaun Johnson is tres magnifique. She knrew who the Warriors are because she was from the Carccassone, they have a champion Rugby League club called AS Carcassonne.

Remuera?

Flashy. Are your kids Grammar boys? 😉

Am banned from watching late games at our house even if I am downstairs in the garage as I make too much noise 😆

So will head to the local sports bar in Taka (Elephant Wrestler) with a few mates and watch from there. Was actually packed for the Penrith semi which was great to see
I've converted my household who have watched me with pity and without for years.
They are mildly pumped, while my hype is building slowly this week.

Back