Internationals State Of Origin Match 2 Talk

Xt1ncT

Xt1ncT

I thought he was gone too. he didn't look that great but he has made a quick recovery
I thought he was gone for all money.

Queensland in trouble though:

Tate, Slater & Hodges all carrying knocks already

ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Blues on top. Come on QLD...come on boys. Slater takes one for the first time this series.

esoj

esoj

brutal first half plenty of qlders getting some knocks but as they do come out the other side and get the much needed try. great game so far a real battle can't wait for the second 40!

ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
How has Turtle survived?

Scrappy start to that game, got better as it went on. NSW will be wondering wtf happened, QLD ahead yet again.

wallacenz

wallacenz

that 2nd half from queensland was pure class. set after set. their ability to get repeat sets is amazing

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
gratz to NSW but i think it was David Taylor and the ref that kept the blues in it. Specially that last fumble from DT and the knockback out of Tates hands that was given as a knock on to NSW.

Xt1ncT

Xt1ncT

gratz to NSW but i think it was David Taylor and the ref that kept the blues in it. Specially that last fumble from DT and the knockback out of Tates hands that was given as a knock on to NSW.
that was a strange call, but for all their pressure I couldn't see Queensland scoring - their right edge was broken with both Tate and Hodges visibly carrying knocks. They did well to play as well as they did IMO. Tate especially.

Makes for an awesome game 3!!

esoj

esoj

nsw were better on the night. qld had plenty of chances to sneak the win but just couldn't quite do it. it does set up game 3 nicely though.

Jordan G

Yup if Gallen is out then yay Origin, not that it stopped the Sharks from dealing with the Titans last week. Off a short turnaround I fear we might be a bit flat. Hope not.

22 BEAST

22 BEAST

Great result for the game (keeps origin alive) , but i still think Queensland will be to strong at home. Next couple of weeks will be interesting. injuries etc.

Moz

Moz

Reckon Mal has to start Shillington instead of Petro next week the old boys looking well ...old even if he does give it death every game. I cant help but look at the QLD pack aging every year and wonder who the young up and coming front rowers are that are good enough to step up a level for the Morons any ideas.?
Dave Taylor was pretty feeble tonight 140kgs of nothing, If Im Mal I would be driving to Kasiano's house straight after the game and begging him to reconsider.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
yea maybe that head knock came with a concussion.

Moz

Moz

One more question what is JT's role in this Morons side guess Im so used to Lockyer at 6 steering the backline sort of confused as to what JTs function is just seemed to move laterally giving his outside backs no room I ask because I constantly here from commentators how good his game was and how much work he does off the ball but I havnt really noticed in this game or game 1 maybe you people with a better analytical league brain than me could enlighten me?

I will say that conversion from the sideline JT got under the pump in front of 80000+ fans hating your guts was unreal though

gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
honestly i was so wound up in the game, i didnt really follow idividual positions so will leave it to better minds than mine to help out

Buck777

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339596911162252