Internationals State Of Origin Match 2 Talk

fanrrior

fanrrior

If that try wasnt given, farrah would not have had to go for the 40/20 hero play. He would have gone for the safe option of passing to Jennings, who would have glided past the weak tackles, and passed to a supporting carney just before the last line of defence = NSW try under the post for NSW.

uggh forgot to update my avatar! knew there was a reason why i was feeling dirty all the time. Respect to you qld fans who can pretend to like that cheating team and being able to live like that!
Ah Nsw fans, So good at imagining things.:rolleyes:

fanrrior

fanrrior

Sam Thaiday's out btw, it might finally put an end to all this I *heart* QLD avatars ;)
As you can see that is a pretty big "might"

LoachNZ

LoachNZ

we are going to smash QLD at sydney and then cream pie you guys at sun corp!!

TAMOU 1st try! NSW ALL DAY

OMG

OMG

If that try wasnt given, farrah would not have had to go for the 40/20 hero play. He would have gone for the safe option of passing to Jennings, who would have glided past the weak tackles, and passed to a supporting carney just before the last line of defence = NSW try under the post for NSW.

uggh forgot to update my avatar! knew there was a reason why i was feeling dirty all the time. Respect to you qld fans who can pretend to like that cheating team and being able to live like that!

Queensland played very average, they haven't had 2 average games in a row in 6 years. Queensland didn't cheat but the Blues certainly acted like a bunch of woman moaning about their man never being home. The Sookroaches will get smashed..

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Strong rumour going around that NSW will smash queensland tonight.

Nsw -2 @2.12 put your house on it

ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Strong rumour going around that NSW will smash queensland tonight.

Nsw -2 @2.12 put your house on it

That's actually not a bad bet. I just put a place in Mt Gravatt East on it (not my place...but hey).

Chch Fan

I'm a blues a tragic so it's possible I'm a little biast but... while Queensland are a great team I can't understand our Queensland could call NSW arrogant? I had the pleasure of meeting Ricky earlier thie year and found him to be very plesent and a nice guy.

If I supported Queensland (which I could never ever ever do) I would be embarassed and ashamed by the way Hodges, Smith, Tate and Thaiday carry on, actually pretty much all of them. A bunch a fu@#en tos@e$s! Or maybe I'm just a sore losser :(:(:(

We need a near flawless game last night, Carney, Jennings, Hayne and Stuart nned huge games as does Farah and Peirce and we need dominance up front. Actually pretty much they all need huge games and Queensland need to be a bit off.

I'm so desperate for this win! Maybe more than Ricky!

OMG

OMG

I'm a blues a tragic so it's possible I'm a little biast but... while Queensland are a great team I can't understand our Queensland could call NSW arrogant? I had the pleasure of meeting Ricky earlier thie year and found him to be very plesent and a nice guy.

If I supported Queensland (which I could never ever ever do) I would be embarassed and ashamed by the way Hodges, Smith, Tate and Thaiday carry on, actually pretty much all of them. A bunch a fu@#en tos@e$s! Or maybe I'm just a sore losser :(:(:(

We need a near flawless game last night, Carney, Jennings, Hayne and Stuart nned huge games as does Farah and Peirce and we need dominance up front. Actually pretty much they all need huge games and Queensland need to be a bit off.

I'm so desperate for this win! Maybe more than Ricky!

Definitely a Blues supporter, don't forget that box of tissues and your pacifier to spit at the end of the game...;)

ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Haha nice quoting of yourself.

Sterlo had him gone...Turtle just brushes his torn ligaments aside, he's the man.

Reactions: 1 user